MAGMA DJ Controller Workstation MC-4000
The Denon MC-4000 DJ controller is an important piece of equipment and therefore needs the best protection you can give it to and from gigs and also while being used at gigs. This workstation flight case will protect your Denon MC-4000 from any accidental knocks or other damaging elements it might receive.
Customized to hold the Denon MC-4000 DJ-controller and a laptop. Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminium profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, it provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
- Holds a DN MC-4000 DJ-controller and a laptop (up to 17")
- Incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminium profiles and spring loaded latches
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Full padded interior (2 cm) keeps Controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- 2 fixing straps hold laptop during transportation (only MacBooks or notebooks up to 3 cm height)
- Specifications (W/H/D): External: 40 x 59 x 20 cm / Internal: 28,5 x 50,5 x 4,5 cm (controller compartment)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.