Magma CTRL Case Mixer/CDJ MKII
The Magma CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer MKII is a superb solution to keeping your equipment protected with amazing design. It has a rigid Durashock molded EVA foam and water rejecting polyester exterior shell to give your equipment excellent protection. It also has comfortable, rivet reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap, making it easy to transport for those DJ's on the go.
The updated CTRL Case CDJ/Mixer II version is custom designed to hold several CDJ / multimedia player or club-mixer models such as Denon SC-5000, Pioneer CDJ-2000 or Denon X-1800/1850, Pioneer DJM-900 NXS/SRT, Allen & Heath Xone 43C etc. Crafted from a lightweight and rigid Durashock molded EVA shell it includes customizable and protective interior foam padding that can be adjusted to fit any 12-sized multi-media player or mixer model.
1 Year Warranty Included.
* Please note that the hardware shown in the images is for demonstration purposes only and is not included in the sale. This listing is solely for the case.*
- Crafted from 6 mm thick and rigid Durashock moulded EVA foam and water rejecting polyester exterior shell
- Sturdy zipper
- Incl. removable egg-foam to protect knobs and faders, side and bottom padding
- Adjustable foam interior
- Comfortable, rivet reinforced carrying handles and shoulder strap
- Compatible with Decksaver® cover
- Hand-luggage compatible
- Outer measures: 50,5 x 40 x 15 cm
- Inner measures: 43 x 33 x 12 cm
- Weight: 1,65 kg
- Colour: black/black (Item-No.: 48023 / EAN-Code: 4041212480231)
- Allen & Heath PX5
- Allen & Heath DB4
- Allen & Heath DB2
- Allen & Heath Xone 92 / 62 / 43
- Denon SC-5000M
- Denon SC-5000M
- Denon X-1850
- Denon X-1800
- Ecler NUO4
- Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Pioneer DJM-900 NXS / SRT
- Pioneer DJM-800 / 700 / 600 / 500
- Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS
- Pioneer DJS-1000
- Pioneer CDJ-900 / 850 / 800
- Pioneer XDJ-1000
- Rane MP2015
- Rane Sixty-Eight
- Rane Sixty-Four
- Reloop RM-80 Digital
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.