Magma Carry Lite DJ-Case XXL
- Constructed from laminated MDF and anodized aluminium profiles and butterfly latches (can be secured with a padlock)
- Fully lined interior of 5 mm EVA foam and a 3 cm thick egg-crate foam on lid
- Including 2-layer (2,5 and 3,5 cm) pick & pluck foam to create individual compartment and slots for DJ controllers, battle-mixers,
- laptops or smaller accessories.
- Including detachable lid
- Convenient carrying-handle and option to attach a separate shoulder-strap
- Outer measures: 67 x 42 x 18 cm
- Inner measures: 65 x 40 x 11 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Colour: black/black
- Pioneer XDJ-RR
- Roland DJ-505
- NI Kontrol S4 MK3
This is the Carrylite DJ-Case XXL from Magma; a highly regarded name in quality carry cases for DJ equipment. The Carrylite DJ-Case XXL is a brilliant solution to protecting your DJ controller while you're on the road; its super tough casing is made from solid MDF and edged with aluminium so it can take knocks and drops without effecting what's on the inside. The foam-lined interior meanwhile, is the usual egg-crate style that can accommodate your controller's damage-prone components, plus two removable pick-and-pluck foam layers so you can not only fit the foam tightly around your controller, but you can also create space for additional equipment like laptops and cables.
The new CARRY LITE DJ-CASE XXL is a very lightweight and compact carrying solution for your DJ-equipment and comes in a nice full-black matt finishing. Constructed from laminated MDF panels and anodized aluminum profiles the CARRY LITE design features a fully padded interior with a variable pick & pluck foam that allows to create individual adapted compartments for various-sized DJ-controllers such as XDJ-RR, Roland DJ-505 or NI Kontrol S4 MK3. The pick & pluck foam consists of two separate layers providing the additional option to create another slot underneath the controller for laptop or cable storage.