Oyaide NEO d+ RTS Class B RCA - Stereo 1/4 Phono - 2m
This is the Oyaide NEO d+ RTS Class B RCA - Stereo 1/4 Phono cable. When you're passionate about your business you want the best quality equipment you can get your hands on, but it can be easy to overlook the smaller things - like cables. Oyaide bring you this brilliant, high quality Class B RCA - Stereo 1/4 Phono to ensure that your equipment can run efficiently without the risk of failing mid-set which can happen when relying on a lesser quality cables.
d+ series bring the highest quality and a cool designed in your sound system such as DJ gears, audio interface, speaker, mixer, effector, synthesizer and all sound gears. About the product planning for the d+ series; we contemplated the best combination of materials and the structure for today's music and situations. You might already have seen d+ class B series somewhere. That's why they always have a desire to improve the sound quality and the cable's transmission influences the total sounds. Many professionals are using the d+ series and you can easily get the goodness on your sound system.
- The conductor of d+ class B is 18 AWG pure oxygen free copper prevent the cheap sound by signal loss and to bring dense information of signal on the all sound systems.
- And the flat architecture of cable prevents the signal distortion by the interference of conductor spacing.
- The soft PVC outer and the stereo sprit cable have a high degree of usability for cable connection.
- d+ class B is similar quality as high-end audio cables but the cost isnt too much expensive to suit well to all sound creators.
- Structure: Flat (Inverted concentric structure)
- Conductor: 18AWG high purity oxygen-free copper
- Insulator: Polyolefin
- Exterior Sheath: Flex PVC
- Housing: PBT + Glass Fiber
- Terminal: RCA plug, 1 /4 inch phone plug (24K gold-plated bronze alloy coating)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.