Neo d+ XLR Class B XLR female to XLR male 3M Cable
- Structure: Flat (Inverted concentric structure)
- Conductor: 18AWG high purity oxygen-free copper
- Insulator: Polyolefin
- Exterior sheath: Flex PVC
- Housing: PBT + Glass Fiber
- Terminal: XLR plug (24K gold-plated bronze alloy coating)
Introducing the Neo d+ XLR Class B XLR female to XLR male 3M cable. This small-yet-vital item has been created using high-quality materials including the conductor which is 18 AWG pure oxygen free copper to prevent signal loss and distortion and is essential to any professional DJ's set up. Whatever musical or audio field you're in this quality cable will make a reliable, worthwhile investment.
d+ series bring the highest quality and a cool designed in your sound system such as DJ gears, audio interface, speaker, mixer, effector, synthesizer and all sound gears. About the product planning for the d+ series, we contemplated the best combination of materials and the structure for today's music and situations.
You might already have seen d+ class B series somewhere. That's why they always have a desire to improve the sound quality and the cable's transmission influences the total sounds.
Many professionals are using the d+ series and you can easily get the goodness on your sound system.
1. The conductor of d+ class B is 18 AWG pure oxygen free copper prevent the cheap sound by signal loss and to bring dense information of signal on the all sound systems. And the flat architecture of cable prevents the signal distortion by the interference of conductor spacing.
2. The soft PVC outer and the stereo sprit cable have a high degree of usability for cable connection.
3. d+ class B is similar quality as high-end audio cables but the cost isn't too much expensive to suit well to all sound creators.
Thes NEO d cables really are the best quality XLR cables that i have ever used. They have a good quality feel and weight about them, and help to produce a great sound when used with Pioneer DJ Mixing Decks. Very happy with the purchase