PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio
Here we have the PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio; an all-in-one, affordable recording system that includes the AudioBox iTwo audio interface, the PreSonus HD7 professional headphones, and the PreSonus M7 wide-diaphragm condenser microphone (the style choice for most professional recording artists). The AudioBox iTwo itself comes with a number of inputs that support microphones, musical instruments and MIDI controllers, plus Studio One Artist - PreSonus' own user-friendly recording software. All you'll need to get creative is this set, the Capture Duo free download for iPads, a laptop and your own talent.
Everything you need to record and produce on the go.
Record wherever inspiration strikes with this complete, all-PreSonus package! Featuring multiplatform, bus-powered AudioBox iTwo audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox iTwo Studio includes everything you need to record demos, rehearsal sessions, podcasts, sound effects for video, and your next hit record.
AudioBox iTwo: The interface for producers on the go.
The AudioBox iTwo is our most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, its great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Record on the go with Capture Duo for iPad
Based on Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers, Capture Duo lets you record two stereo tracks with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity using the AudioBox iTwo, another MFi audio interface for iPad, or the iPads built-in mics. You can wirelessly transfer recordings directly from Capture Duo to a Mac or PC running Studio One, then edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix with the power of a world-class DAW. If two tracks arent enough, purchase the low-cost, 32-track Capture for iPad to create a truly mobile professional recording system.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to "warm up" a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavour of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies - these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows:
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac-and Windows-compatible
Capture Duo Recording Software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store):
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus Studio One
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- 9 ft / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimised pressure
Computer system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems:
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection for registration and download of included software
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- Monitor with 1280 x 800 resolution
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
iOS 7.0.1 or higher
- Height: 1.71" (43.5 mm)
- Depth: 5.31" (135 mm)
- Width: 7.56" (192 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.62 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.