Presonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer
Here we have the Presonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer that will extend the low-frequency range of your studio monitors without overshadowing them. This fantastic sub features a glass-composite LF driver that is rigid yet lightweight giving you a super tight bass with much less distortion than you'd get from other brands of sub where the driver is made from an alternative material. With it's generous number of connections and controls the Temblor T10 Subwoofer can act as the central hub of your monitoring set up, and with its super sleek and understated matte-black design it won't disrupt the visual impact of your studio but will still look professional.
A solid foundation for mixing.
Powerful and musical, Temblor T10 active, front-firing subwoofers are designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of "tubbiness" or overshoot. This ensures that Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, naturally extending the reach of your full-range system's low end so that you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
Tight, clean, responsive bass.
The Temblor T10's glass-composite low-frequency driver delivers tight and responsive bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design also provides lower distortion than other materials, ensuring that the sub-bass reproduction in your monitoring system is as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors.
A perfect fit with your full-range monitors.
Temblor-series subwoofers make integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring setup easy so you can create the flattest possible response. The Temblor T10 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
The central hub of your monitoring setup.
Temblor T10 subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer's upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
The Temblor T10 also features a momentary footswitch (included), making it easy to compare your mix with or without sub-bass frequencies and ensure it will sound good on a wide variety of systems.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T10 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any full-range monitoring system. Hear the Temblor T10 at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters:
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
Power and safety:
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs:
- Left and right, balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Temblor T10
- 2- Balanced XLR
- 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- 2- Balanced XLR (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
- 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS (full range with 80 Hz HPF option)
- 1- Balanced XLR (Sub Out)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency: 50 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98 dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.019% @ power <160W
- Amplifier Power: 250W peak, 170W RMS
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 113 dB
- Woofer: 10" glass-composite, front-firing
- Acoustic Port: Front-firing bass reflex
- Input Gain Range: -30 to +6 dB
- Polarity Switch: 0 degrees or 180 degrees
- Low Pass Filter Control: 50 Hz to 130 Hz
- Ground Lift Switch: On/Off
- High Pass Filter Switch: On/Off
- Bypass Footswitch: On/Off
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Width: 12.6" (320 mm)
- Depth: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Height: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Weight: 39.46 lbs (17.9 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.