Mackie XR824 Studio Monitor
Here we have the Mackie XR824 professional studio monitor that has been obsessively engineered to give you the best possible audio whatever your genre. As you would expect from a monitor in this price range the tweeter and woofer are both made from high-grade materials that can cope with a lot of stress to give you the cleanest sound, but Mackie have also included some more customised features. Features like the ELP Bass Reflex System that gives you the cleanest sounding bass possible, acoustic space filters so that you can adjust the levels to adapt to your work space and ensure optimal accuracy, and the eco-friendly Set and Forget switch. This handy switch will automatically put the Mackie XR824 on standby after some time has gone by without a signal, then straight back on again as soon as a signal is detected which is perfect for conscientious producers with one eye on the environment.
Reveal Your True Mix
You are passionate about your music, your projects and your mix. XR Series monitors reproduce your work with incredible accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range bringing you closer to your mix than ever before.
A Breath of Fresh Air
When diving into your mix, hearing every detail is essential. XR monitors deliver a level of detail and sensitivity that reveals things you didn't know were in your mix before. Utilising key technologies developed using Mackie's vast acoustic design experience, XR monitors translate your mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue that other monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk. Experience unmatched clarity, accuracy and performance with XR Series Professional Studio Monitors.
The result of countless hours of tuning, listening and development, XR monitors deliver an accurate, flat response and professional level performance for modern studios.
- Logarithmic waveguide: The XR logarithmic waveguide matches the high-frequency dispersion pattern to that of the woofer for a seamless midrange transition.
- ELP Bass Reflex System: Engineered for serious professional level performance, the ELP Bass Reflex System utilises an extended length, internally curved design and eliptical, zero-turbulence exit providing extended low frequency response and greatly increased output capability.
- Room Optimisation: XR monitors are easily adaptable to suit your mixing environment to ensure a flat frequency response with three adjustable filters.
- Kevlar Woofer: XR series monitors are equipped with an extremely rigid, ultra-low distortion Kevlar woofer which maintains its shape even under high amount of stress.
- Set and Forget: The eco-friendly Auto On/Off puts the monitor in stand-by after a period of time with no signal and back on as soon as signal is present.
- A true beauty: Not only do monitors need to sound good, but they need to look good as well. XR monitors feature our classic black wood grain finish that is a beautiful addition to any studio.
- High-density foam pad included: Two hard surfaces that are touching (bottom of the monitor and top of your desk) tend to not sound very good when one is vibrating, so XR monitors come with a high-quality foam isolation pad to reduce unwanted vibration.
- From 12th September 2019 newly purchased Mackie XR824 speakers will come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software for FREE! To get hold of your free software just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your XR824's serial number, create an account and register! Please note that you are only eligible to receive this software for free if you purchased your Mackie speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
Professional level performance:
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1" black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix.
- 8" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 36 Hz 22 kHz
Optimised XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment:
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
Attention to the detail:
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 427mm x 274mm x 351mm / 16.8" x 10.8" x 13.8"
- Weight: 15.7kg / 34.6lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.