KRK Rokit RP5 G3
Introducing the third generation of Rokit active studio monitors from the studio sound experts KRK. These KRK Rokit RP5 G3 5" powered studio monitors truly are the UK's best selling model and when you hear them, you will know why.
getinthemix hold massive stocks of the complete KRK range and are proud to be one of the UK's largest retailers!
KRK RP5 G3 active monitors are designed for music professionals who want a compact, affordable reference monitor without spending the earth. Perfect for recording, monitoring, mixing and playback applications, the RP5 G2 has a compact footprint that makes it perfect for home recording or for use in studios where space may be at a premium.
The third generation of Rokit monitors continue to use KRKs superior quality drivers designed to offer superior sound reproduction across an impressive frequency range. The 6" glass-aramid composite woofer gives superb bass response thanks to the drivers rigidity and also the inclusion of a front-firing bass port which keeps bass tight and reduces unwanted resonance and vibrations. The top-end frequencies are handled by a familiar 1" soft dome tweeter which delivers high-frequencies upto an impressive 35kHz.
KRK RP5 G3 are powered by powerful class A/B amplification which is designed to get optimal performance from the drivers and provide smooth, reliable and efficient power delivery across all output levels upto a maximum SPL of 107dB. Clever cabinet design and a the Rokit waveguide is designed to help optimise audio imaging in the listening position. The sturdy cabinet features a low-resonance design to minimise distortion and colorization, while an integrated foam-padded base minimizes unwanted vibrations through stands and studio furniture.
A host of connectivity options including balanced jack and XLR and unbalanced RCA allow the RP5 G3 monitors to be connected to almost any audio source. KRK Rokit monitor speakers continue to be first choice of music professionals including studio producers, DJs and bedroom music makers everywhere.
- Brand new Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Roprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-Dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz,
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducer: 5" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- Freq Range (-10DB): 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Freq.: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50w
- HF Power: 20w
- LF Power: 30w
- Peak SPL: 106dB
- Auto Standby: 30mins
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced TRS & XLR
- Controls: HF Level (-2 to +1dB), LF Level (-2 to +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
- Dimensions: 246 x 188 x 284mm
- Net Weight: 5.9kg
- Fuse Rating: Slow Blow Type 5mm x 20mm
- Power: 220-240v, 500mA-250v
- RP5 Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)