Adam Audio A7X Active Studio Monitor
In the MyADAM area, ADAM customers also have the option of increasing the warranty period of their ADAM products from 2 to a total of 5 years.
Adam Audio A7X Studio Monitors builds on the phenomenal success of the industry-standard A7 active studio monitors as used in top studio applications all over the world. The A7 are still found in many studios today and consistently received amazing reviews. The Adam A7X monitors, despite being its' successor is much more than simply a 'facelifted' model, it is being billed as the "Evolution of a legend". A quick listen to the A7X and you will almost certainly agree that this, rather bold, claim is more than simply marketing speak.
The A7X is ADAM Audio’s best selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite its compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise.
The tweeter is driven by a 50 Watt A/B amplifier and the bass/mid-woofer by a 100 Watt PWM amplifier. This achieves a very clean and nuanced reproduction of the midrange frequencies with a seamless transition in the crossover from the 7? woofer, which operates in the range of 42 Hz to 2.5 kHz, towards the X-ART tweeter.
The A7X‘s ability to exactly reproduce every sonic detail no matter how small, its translucent sound image, tonal depth and stereo localization inspires music producers and explains why it is by far the most reviewed and award-winning monitor in recent years.
- Quantity: 1
- Basket: 7" (175 mm)
- Voice coil: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Cone material: Carbon/Rohacell/Glass Fiber
- Quantity: 1
- Type: X-ART
- Diaphragm area: 4 inch squared (2420 mm squared)
- Equiv. Diaphragm: 2" (56 mm)
- Velocity transform ratio: 4:1
- Diaphragm weight: 0.17 g
- Mid-Woofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music: 100 W / 150 W
- Tweeter: 1
- Type: A/B
- Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
- Input Sensitivity: 0 to +14 dB
- High Shelf EQ > 5 kHz: +/-6 dB
- Low Shelf EQ < 300 Hz: +/-6 dB
- Tweeter gain: +/-4 dB
- Input connectors: Analog XLR / RCA
- Frequency response: 42 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100 Hz: <0.5 %
- Long term output: >106 dB
- Max. peak: >114 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 2500 Hz
- Input impedance: 30 KOhm
- Weight: 20.3 lb (9,2 kg)
- Magnetically shielded: No
- Adam Audio A7x Dimensions Height x Width x Depth: 13.5" (337 mm) x 8" (201 mm) x 11" (280 mm)
- Includes: Power cord, Manual
- Up to 5 Year Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area