Get your hands on some amazing offers when you join Novation's Sound Collective! Every two months the Sound Collective gives its members FREE access to third-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time between 11th June to 6th August 2020 you can download FrozenPlain's Obelisk auto-chord plug-in for FREE! Plus you can get a 30% discount on the pad/drone-specialising Wraith synth.
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these incredible offers just purchase your Novation Circuit as normal then head to www.novationmusic.com to register.
This is the Novation Circuit standalone synthesiser unit from one of the best known brands in digital music equipment. This fantastic machine offers an exciting level of creativity whether you're a novice or a professional - it comes equipped with Ableton Live Lite for a more fully-rounded musical experience in the studio or at home, or even if you're on the move. The Novation Circuit features built-in speakers as well as a headphone jack, plus it can be battery-powered so you can unleash you're creativity wherever inspiration strikes.
Want some instant electronic inspiration? Get on board with the Novation Circuit - the standalone groove box which makes creativity second nature. Start making music in seconds - with Nova-heritage synths, expertly sculpted drums or your own samples.
It's all about the hands-on experience. Hit the pads, tweak the knobs. Layer the parts, adjust the effects. With its compact design, battery power and built-in speakers, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own - anytime, anywhere. Likewise, sync to your computer and session hardware, and use your own samples for full DAW connectivity.
It's a beat-dropping, heart-stopping musical brainstorm in a box. Grab the moment. The only question you'll ask is: how did I ever live without it?
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes.
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. Combining two-part synthesiser and a four-part drum machine with a 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer - you'll be finding new musical directions and creating electronic grooves in no time.
Compact, battery powered and with built-in speakers, Circuit is about getting creative whenever and wherever inspiration strikes. Build entire tunes from scratch without a laptop, then save them and play them back live. Of course, Circuit will also plug in to your sound system and work with your computer and other synth gear too.
Deep bass lines, epic leads and warm pads - explore a new world of electronic sound at your fingertips. Building on our Nova heritage, Circuit delivers cutting-edge sound with production-ready monophonic and polyphonic patches full of character.
Build Ideas Quickly
Take control with Circuit's intuitive interface. The split grid shows your steps and notes at the same time, so you can sequence and play while seeing exactly what's going on - programme each step or capture your performance in real-time.
Supported by an online suite of tools that is constantly evolving, take advantage of regular updates and new functionality to customise your Circuit. For example, simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own sound library.
Searching for the Perfect Beat?
Velocity-sensitive RGB pads let you quickly build expressive drum beats, by step sequencing or playing live across a wide range of drum sounds. Define your sound with real-time control over pitch, decay, distortion, EQ and filter. Then drop your perfect beat with Circuit - time and time again.
Easily Tweak Your Sound
Unleash your spontaneity with eight macro knobs to take your sound through subtle shifts to twisted transformations. It's your sonic landscape - go somewhere new every day.
Circuit Macro Editor
Edit macro assignments, save your edits to the Cloud, and push them out to your Circuit. The Patch Pool feature makes it easy to mix and match patches from several packs, allowing patches to be saved to a pool that can be imported as single sounds into any pack.
Express yourself with Circuit: straight out of the box and into the mix.
Components Content Manager
The Components content manager allows you to backup and restore your patches and other content from your Circuit. It's available for free at components.novationmusic.com, perfect for free updates. Simply log in and connect your Circuit to your Mac or PC running Chrome or Components Standalone.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled +wavetable synthesiser
- 4-part drum machine
- 4x8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- MiniNova spec oscillator types and updated with new wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add awesome delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for saving sessions
- Create your own synth patches using Circuit Editor
- Add your samples with Sample Import
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in DSP-enhanced speaker
- Pads and knobs, and sequence works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI
- Components Content Manager
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Free Melodics lessons
What's In The Box:
- Novation Circuit
- USB cable
- 2 MIDI breakout cables: 3.5mm jack to female 5 pin din
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Circuit patches sheet
- Safety information sheet
- 6x AA batteries included
- 12V DC power supply included
Product Hardware Specifications:
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive button grid
- 28 RGB backlit function buttons
- 8 Continuous pots with RGB indicator LEDs
- Dedicated filter and volume pots
- 1/4" jack sockets for left and right outputs
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- USB socket
- Front-mounted 3.5mm jack socket for headphones
- Integrated speaker
- Rubberised knob caps
- Rotary controls secured to the chassis with metal nuts
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Battery compartment for 6x AA batteries (included)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 35 x 200 x 240mm
- Weight (approx.): 2kg
- 2 Nova synths
- 4 Part drum machine
- 6 Note polyphonic per synth
- 64 Synth patches
- 64 Drum patches
- 8 Synth macro controls (Control up to 4 parameters with one knob)
- 4 Drum parameter controls (Pitch, Decay, Distortion, Filter)
- Mixer view with levels and mutes
- Master FX with individual track sends
- 16 Delays
- 8 Reverbs
- Sidechain effect (7 types and off). Triggered from Drum 1
- Hi-pass / low-pass master filter
- 32 Sessions
- 6 Tracks per session (2 Synth and 4 Drum)
- 8 Patterns per track (Synth 1, Synth 2, Drum 1&2, Drum 3&4)
- 16 Demo sessions
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 6 events per step
- 50 Automation parameters (up to 4800 events per pattern)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- External synced tempo range 30 - 300
- Swing 20 - 80%
Real Time Performance:
- Full range velocity scanning and record. Editable to 16 levels
- 16 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Synth expand view doubles playable area
- Drum expand view allows real time drum record
- Octave (input) and pattern octave (edit)
- Pattern length and nudge
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.