Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mixer
Introducing the Behringer XENYX 1202 mixer. Designed and built to provide an intimate performance, the Behringer XENYX 1202 is a ultra low noise, high headroom analog mixer packed with features. The 1202 features 4 state of the art XENYX microphone preamps, 3 band EQs on each channel, FX sends on each channel and long wearing faders and rotary controls. Inside the sleek, stylish and incredibly rugged housing you will find only the high quality components. The Xenyx 1202 by Behringer also features CD and Tape inputs whcih are assignable to the main mix, making it even more easier to control in a live or studio application.
- The Behringer XENYX 1202 mixer is a premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.