Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer
Check this out! The Behringer XENYX 1002 Mixer. This superb little unit features 10 inputs plus the added bonus of an FX Send on each channel. Assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility and it also boasts the well known XENYX microphone preamp technology. Highly affordable and extremely well designed and built with top quality components, the Xenyx 1002 by Behringer features 3 bang EQs on each channel, main mix outputs with seperate control room output and switchable phantom power.
- The Behringer XENYX 1002 is a highly affordable, quality mixer with two XENYX Mic Preamps and 3-band EQ
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Switchable +48V phantom power on XLR inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.