Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro 3 is a lightweight, portable and compact production controller that can be powered via USB which means you don't need to worry about bringing a separate power supply! You can take the Maschine Mikro 3 wherever you need it. The Maschine Mikro 3 features 16 velocity sensitive pads that will enable you to create fantastic music creations and can be used on its own or alongside popular and major DAWs which include Ableton Live, Pro Tools and Logic Pro.
MASCHINE MIKRO is a flexible, compact beatmaking companion, now in its third generation. All-new bigger pads, based on those of the popular MASCHINE Mk3, make tapping out beats, playing melodies, and building up tracks a more fun and hands-on experience. The addition of a Smart Strip provides new ways of playing with MIKRO by sliding fingers across the strip its possible to strum and bend sounds, and get creative with effects in real-time.
MASCHINE MIKRO comes bundled with MASCHINE Factory Selection 1.6 GB of sounds, kits, samples, effects, and instruments, designed to give musicians and producers everything they need to start making music. Also included are full versions of the popular NI synths MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM. The MASCHINE software can be used standalone, or with any DAW, meaning that MIKRO fits easily into any music-making workflow all while costing significantly less than previous generations.
The release of MIKRO also brings an all-new experience for getting started with MASCHINE. Whether making their first beat, or brushing up on the basics, NIs comprehensive guides for getting started mean it has never been easier for musicians and producers to take the first steps on their MASCHINE journey.
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect first step for music producers already using a DAW to get hands on with their creative process, letting them tap out beats and melodies, and quickly build up loops and track ideas.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same Maschine software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45 mm / 12.59" x 6.96" x 1.77"
- Weight: 1.12 kg / 2.46 lbs
MASCHINE MIKRO includes:
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
- Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM flexible polyphonic synthesizer
- Access to Native Instrument's Komplete Start
- Eligibility to purchase upgrades to full 8 GB MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects
- Voucher for Sounds.com access to thousands of samples and loops from hundreds of suppliers, for a monthly subscription
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5,
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM