Korg NanoKey Studio MIDI Keyboard
The Korg NanoKey Studio MIDI Keyboard lets you create music more intuitively than ever before and with its lightwieght design and battery powered operation it can be taken anywhere so you can create music completely on the go. It has sustain, pitch and mod switches, along with bluetooth connectivity.
The nanoKEY Studio provides a keyboard, knobs, trigger pads, and touch pad that lets you instantly convert your inspiration into sound. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly to iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It's a compact, mobile MIDI keyboard that is easy to travel with, allowing ease of use anytime, anywhere.
Even if you're not the most skilled keyboardist, the 25 velocity-sensitive keys allows you to step-record easily. The Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale, making it easier to play. This is a smart keyboard with a variety of performance modes, such as the Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys.
The nanoKEY Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It's easy to connect to an iPad/iPhone music app such as KORG Gadget or Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Liberated from annoying cables, you'll be free to set up your system much easier than some other products. Thanks to careful tuning, you'll enjoy low latency and high stability.
Smaller than a sheet of letter-sized paper, you can put the nanoKEY Studio in your bag and take it anywhere. With a simple, refined, and stylish design, along with beautiful lighting with white LEDs, you won't get tired of using it every day. With its modern design, the nanoKEY Studio is ideal for use with new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The combination of the nanoKEY Studio with KORG Gadget is the ultimate combination for mobile performance. With the nanoKEY Studio that supports wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPhone can instantly transform into a music production tool. In your room, in a coffee shop, in transit, or outdoors, you can immerse yourself in music with minimal requirements of space and time.
The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads will convey every dynamic nuance of your drum performance. In chord-playing mode, the Chord Scale function automatically assigns the best chords for the key and scale you've selected, so your song will take shape at amazing speed. You can also assign the pads to trigger audio clips. These pads are not limited by musical genre; they deliver all-purpose music production power.
You can use a single finger to control a software synthesizer just like you can with a Kaossilator, or control a plug-in effect the same way as a KAOSS PAD. The nanoKEY Studio features an arpeggiator with rhythm patterns, letting you generate a succession of new phrases simply by touching the pad.
The eight knobs provide versatile control of your software synthesizers, plug-in effects, and DAW mixer.
- 25-key Keyboard with velocity sensitivity (four velocity curve),
- 8 trigger pad (velocity sensitivity is supported, four velocity curve),
- 8 knobs, X-Y pad
- Octave + / - buttons, Sustain button, Touch Scale button, X-Y button, Pitch / Mod button, Scene button, Shift / Tap buttons, Arp button, Chord Pad button, Easy Scale button, Scale Guide button
- Octave Range: -4-+4
- Scene Memory: 8
- Connections: USB Jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (when connected via USB) / Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries) * Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Power Consumption: Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- Weight (without batteries): 471 g / 1.04 lbs
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
iOS Wireless Connection:
- iOS: iPad/iPhone that supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- Models: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4?iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation.
Mac Wireless Connection:
- OS: Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- Models: MacBook (Early 2015 or later), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later), iMac (Late 2012 or later), Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
Mac USB Connection:
- OS: MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
Windows Wireless Connection:
- OS: Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
Windows USB Connection:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.