Akai APC40 MKII
From now until 3rd May 2020 you can download two exclusive samples and Ableton Live project templates for FREE. Akai Professional and Sample Tools by Cr2 have teamed up to deliver this exclusive deal to Akai APC --- users which includes Platinum Producer: Urban; and Platinum Producer: Elecrtronic and Dance. This offer is only available for a limited time only so take advantage while you can by adding your Akai APC40 MKII to the basket and purchasing as normal before heading to www.akaipro.com to register it and get your FREE downloads.
The APC40 MKII, Akai Pro's flagship Ableton Live controller, has incorporated five years of user feedback into the design, giving the user extended functionality, numerous musical capabilities, and improved workflow. The APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB LED clip-launching matrix, assignable A/B crossfader, 8 rotary knobs, 8-channel faders, and a send button for quick access to send busses. Included with the APC40 mkII is a suite of software, samples, and loops for out-of-the-box electronic music production: Toolroom artist launch packs, Prime Loops sample packs, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology, and SONiVOX Twist give users endless music production possibilities with hand-selected samples & loops and high-definition virtual synthesizers. The APC40 mkII is USB-powered and supports plug-and-play.
APC40 MKII Features:
- 5x8 RGB LED clip matrix-launches clips with visual feedback
- 8 channel faders, 1 master fader, and 8 device controls-map to Ableton Live directly
- Intuitive layout-revised knob layout with in-line controls for smarter workflow
- A/B crossfader-can be assigned on the fly for dynamic mixing
- Send button-press and hold Send and use the Track Selects to choose one of 8 sends
- Music production content-Toolroom artist launch packs, Prime Loops sample packs, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Technology & SONiVOX Twist
APC40 MKII Specifications:
- Inputs / Outputs: 1x USB port, 1x 1/4" (6.35mm) TS jack for footswitch input
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- APC40 MKII Dimensions: (width x depth x height; no cable) 16.7" x 10.0" x 1.8" / 42.4 cm x 25.4 cm x 4.6 cm
- APC40 MKII Weight: (no cable)3.97 lbs. / 1.8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.