Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 is 61 key keyboard controller that is part of Natives Komplete Kontrol A-Series. It is powered via USB so can be powered via your laptop or computer, without the need for an extra power supply unit. Users of this keyboard controller will be able to use some of the Komplete instruments including The Gentlemen (a classic upright piano), the Monark (iconic mono synth) and Reaktor Prism (a polyphonic synthesiser).
The KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series are an all-new line of keyboards coming in three sizes: 25, 49, or 61 keys. Combining streamlined designs with intelligent workflows, they make it easy for music makers to create, perform, and capture ideas straight from their keyboard. By bringing best-in-class semi-weighted keybeds and innovative features from the flagship S-Series down to a new, lower price point, the A-Series offers music makers of all genres an accessible gateway to hands-on production and performance.
KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series keyboards integrate perfectly with a range of popular DAWs and come pre-mapped to all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, as well as hundreds of NKS plug-ins from over 75 leading manufacturers. Right out the box, the A-Series gives musicians everything they need to start creating, with MASCHINE Essentials included alongside an inspiring collection of pro-grade instruments from NI, including MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, and SCARBEE MARK I. With three sizes to choose from, the A-Series makes an ideal addition to any setup bedroom, studio, or stage.
Get hands-on with all of your instruments and effects from a smart, streamlined keyboard at an affordable price. Find, tweak, and capture your sounds, perform on a best-in-class keybed, and express yourself with the included collection of pro-grade instruments.
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand at launch.
- Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used / assigned as a MIDI controller
- Includes a comprehensive collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, and MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
Dimensions & Weight:
- 984 x 257 x 89 mm / 38.7" x 10.1" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.4 lbs
Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, plus a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects and MASCHINE Essentials for free. Includes:
- THE GENTLEMAN classic upright piano
- MONARK iconic mono synth
- SCARBEE MARK 1 electric piano
- REAKTOR PRISM polyphonic synthesizer
- REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED modular synths
- REAKTOR 6 PLAYER powerful player for REAKTOR instruments
- KONTAKT 6 PLAYER including 50 instruments
- GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER custom amp, 17 cabinets, and 13 effects
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
- MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
- Access to Native Instrument's KOMPLETE START
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.