The new Alesis V Series V25 combines 25 velocity-sensitive keys with eight drum/trigger pads, allowing virtual instruments to be played with dynamic expression. Bright blue LEDs light up the pads, knobs and buttons for positive visibility. Assignments may be made quickly via the MIDI Learn feature. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire note range. A single USB cable provides both a power and data connection to nearly any computer.
Avid Pro Tools | First and Eleven Lite Plugin
Industry-standard Pro Tools music software bundle and Eleven Lite plugin gives artists unprecedented creative options with the most realistic virtual instruments/effects anywhere.
Alesis have announced that they are partnering with Avid to offer the world-renowned Pro Tools | First software bundle of virtual instruments and effects with their line of keyboard controllers - the V Series, the VI Series and the Vortex Wireless 2. In addition, the Eleven Lite plugin, with over 20 high quality guitar, amp and effect models is also included. Together, they give artists and producers a
nearly unlimited range of creative and versatile options with incredibly realistic virtual instruments and effects.
Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software and the teams at Alesis and AVID have crafted a version of this terrific collection specifically tailored for Alesis hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any artist, musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time.
- 25 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 LED backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Perfect for controlling plug-ins and virtual instruments
- 4 assignable knobs; 4 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Avid Pro Tools | First and Eleven Lite Plugin
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.