Akai Professional APC Key 25 w/ Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Here we have the Akai Professional APC Key 25 with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite, to bring to you this fantastic MIDI Keyboard bundle. Ideal for any performing musician looking to expand their creativity, this really is the perfect way to enhance your sound and it includes:
- 1x Akai Professional APC Key 25 *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite Software *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Akai Professional APC Key 25
The brand new Akai Professional APC Key 25 is the first controller that has been designed for Ableton Live that comes with a built-in high-performance keyboard. Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, the Akai Professional APC Key 25 couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools. The controller includes 25 synth-action mini keys, a 5x8 clip-launch matrix with tri-colour visual feedback, 8 control knobs, USB power, and plug-and-play connectivity. The APC Key 25 comes mapped to Ableton, but can also be used as an all-purpose MIDI controller.
Live 11 Standard UPG
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
* For further information on these products please click on the links.
Akai Professional APC Key 25 Features:
- Ableton Live controller with built-in performance keyboard
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- Clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- 8 assignable knobs map to Ableton Live and control volume, sends, and more
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain buttons
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- Includes VIP3.0 - the ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection.
Live 11 Standard UPG Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Package includes 1-year warranty.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.