Akai MPK Mini MK2
Between the 1st October and the 31st December 2019, new and existing customers of the MPK Mini Series can get 3 months FREE access to Splice Sounds, an immense 2GB library of indemand content from Loopcloud, a 30 day free trial of Loopcloud Studio (plus, 50% off your first year subscription), AND a free 3-month subscription to Serato Studio. To be eligible for this fantastic deal just add your Akai MPK Mini MK2 to the basket and purchase as normal before registering it at www.akaipro.com
The new and improved MPK Mini Laptop Production Keyboard remains true to its name as the ultimate portable keyboard controller. It still has a huge array of controls in the small 25 mini-key frame, such as an all-new joystick control for pitch and modulation functionality, trigger pads ported from the MPC Renaissance, famed Note Repeat, a full-size USB connector, and an improved keybed.
With VIP3.0, users can drastically enhance the creative capability of any standard MIDI over USB controller thanks to all-new MIDI Learn functionality. Now artists can seamlessly custom map the controls of their MIDI controller (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters, for effortless integration and the enhanced workflow, attributes that owners of the award-winning Akai Professional Advance Series, M-Audio's CTRL49 and the Alesis VX49 have long enjoyed. VIP 3.0 is now available for the first time ever as a no-charge complimentary upgrade to owners of the Akai MPK2 & MPK Mini Series, M-Audio Code & Oxygen MKIV Series and M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32.
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere; 25 synth-action mini keys
- 8 backlit, velocity-sensitive trigger pads derived from the MPC Renaissance
- New 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch/modulation control
- 8 assignable control knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Plays virtually every VST-compatible plugin and effects unit
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument and effects player or as a plugin within any AU, VST or AAX compatible DAW
- Organizes user's plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre and more
- Includes an Effects Browser allowing users to browse effects by type and audition across multiple plugins with a single click
- Access, edit and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time in a Multi
- Expanded Multi mixer includes insert effects, send effects, bus tracks and a master output channel strip for total routing control
- Effects Stacks combine multiple effects into re-usable patches, accessible in the patch list for easy selection and auditioning
- NEW | VIPMS - The VIP Native Plugin Map Standard allows 3rd party virtual instrument and effect developers to produce their own plugin maps for enhanced VIP integration and opening their plugins to the superior workflow offered by VIP
- NEW | MIDI Learn functionality seamlessly maps the controls of any VIP-compatible keyboard (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters with a ever-growing library of MIDI controller mappings for Akai and M-Audio controller keyboards included
- NEW | Pad Chord Progressions - play factory or user defined chord progressions using a VIP-enabled keyboard controller's pads
- NEW | Key Control modes: play scales, harmonized chords or chord progressions from a VIP keyboard or MIDI keyboard