Akai MPK Mini MK2 White
Between the 1st October and the 31st December 2019, new and existing customers of the MPK Mini Series can get 3 months FREE access to Splice Sounds, an immense 2GB library of indemand content from Loopcloud, a 30 day free trial of Loopcloud Studio (plus, 50% off your first year subscription), AND a free 3-month subscription to Serato Studio. To be eligible for this fantastic deal just add your Akai MPK Mini MK2 (Ltd. Edition White) to the basket and purchase as normal before registering it at www.akaipro.com
This MPK Mini MKII in limited edition White is an ultra-compact and portable MIDI keyboard controller designed for the traveling musician and desktop producer. Featuring 4-way joystick control for pitch and modulation functionality, trigger pads ported from the MPC Renaissance, famed Note Repeat, a full-size USB connector, and 25 synth-action keys.
Take Control, Wherever you go!
Go mobile without losing control. Akai Professional's limited edition MPK Mini MKII LE White is an ultracompact keyboard controller designed for the traveling musician and the desktop producer, now available in a striking white and black finish. With a cluster of production-centric in-demand hardware controls coupled with a slim-line ultra-portable footprint, MPK Mini MKII LE White lets you record, compose and perform with virtual instruments, effect plugins and DAWs whenever inspiration strikes.
MPK Mini MKII LE White includes all the essential tools for quickly laying down and expanding upon your musical ideas. 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, a 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch & modulation manipulation, 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads and 8 assignable Q-Link knobs provide the core functionality specifically engineered for rapid production potential, all housed in an ultra-portable footprint.
Whatever your needs, MPK Mini MKII LE White empowers producers with essential control that's ready to capture the idea in your head whenever inspiration strikes; dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range - ideal for playing basslines, chords, melodies and more; a conveniently located sustain pedal input provides expanded control for expressive, immersive performances; finally, an onboard arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes for simple, user-friendly and rapid creation of intricate melodic lines.
For maximum portability, MPK Mini MKII LE White requires no software drivers or external power adapter for operation. Combining plug-and-play connectivity, a seamless USB-MIDI connection and power via a single USB connection to your Mac or PC, MPK Mini MKII LE White is a portable production powerhouse. Plus, for instant-recall of critical settings, four memory banks enable you to store hardware/software presets for rapid setup of your computer and MPK Mini MKII LE White on the fly.
Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Technology, is a critically acclaimed highdefinition synthesizer that can create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy modern leads and everything in between.
SONiVOX's Wobble is an electronic music grime synthesizer that features two independent channels of spectral morphing synthesis with harmonic controls, individual filtering and discrete LFO controls.
With MPC Essentials, charge your production with a powerful 64-bit music production package featuring up to eight pad banks (for a total of 128 tracks), a 1 GB sound library and user-friendly import capability for your own WAV and AIFF samples.
With VIP3.0, users can drastically enhance the creative capability of any standard MIDI over USB controller thanks to all-new MIDI Learn functionality. Now artists can seamlessly custom map the controls of their MIDI controller (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters, for effortless integration and the enhanced workflow, attributes that owners of the award-winning Akai Professional Advance Series, M-Audio's CTRL49 and the Alesis VX49 have long enjoyed. VIP 3.0 is now available for the first time ever as a no-charge complimentary upgrade to owners of the Akai MPK2 & MPK Mini Series, M-Audio Code & Oxygen MKIV Series and M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32.
- 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys with dedicated octave up and down buttons to increase the
keyboard to the full melodic range
- Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with
adjustable resolution, range and modes
- USB powered, robust and ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with Note Repeat & Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual instrument / DAW controls
- 8 fully-assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- Comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £150 included: Akai Pro
- MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble, and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- Note Keys: 25 velocity-sensitive keys; 10-octave range with octave up/down buttons
- Pads: 8 assignable backlit pads, velocity- and pressure-sensitive; 4 banks
- Knobs: 8 assignable 270º knobs
- X-Y Controller: 1 configurable thumbstick with 3 modes
- Inputs / Outputs: 1 USB port
- 1 1/4" (6.35mm) TS input for sustain pedal
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75", 31.8 cm x 18.1 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 1.65 lbs, 0.75 kg
- Plays virtually every VST-compatible plugin and effects unit
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument and effects player or as a plugin within any AU, VST or AAX compatible DAW
- Organizes user's plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre and more
- Includes an Effects Browser allowing users to browse effects by type and audition across multiple plugins with a single click
- Access, edit and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time in a Multi
- Expanded Multi mixer includes insert effects, send effects, bus tracks and a master output channel strip for total routing control
- Effects Stacks combine multiple effects into re-usable patches, accessible in the patch list for easy selection and auditioning
- NEW | VIPMS - The VIP Native Plugin Map Standard allows 3rd party virtual instrument and effect developers to produce their own plugin maps for enhanced VIP integration and opening their plugins to the superior workflow offered by VIP
- NEW | MIDI Learn functionality seamlessly maps the controls of any VIP-compatible keyboard (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters with a ever-growing library of MIDI controller mappings for Akai and M-Audio controller keyboards included
- NEW | Pad Chord Progressions - play factory or user defined chord progressions using a VIP-enabled keyboard controller's pads
- NEW | Key Control modes: play scales, harmonized chords or chord progressions from a VIP keyboard or MIDI keyboard.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.