Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2
Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 is the successor to Native Instruments best-selling Traktor controller. This compact, stylish controller is designed for intuitive and ergonomic control of Traktor Pro software. Instant, seamless integration with Traktor software gives the professional digital DJ a truly plug-and-play interface to maximise creativity during their live sets.
Kontrol X1 Mark II is built to the high standard expected from a Native Instruments DJ controller. A host of robust controls are present including chunky, robust knobs and buttons which give instant, tactile control over all the essential features and functions of the Traktor Pro software.
A new addition to the Kontrol X1 Mk2 is an integrated touch-strip control system. This innovative touch strip allows you to maintain direct control over your music without the need to ever touch your turntable or CDJs. This touch strip allows you to accurately control track position, pitch-bend and digital effects from the Traktor sofware, Advanced, touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities. Cue points can now be easily triggered via highly-visible RGB cue point buttons.
For use in demanding environments such as poorly-lit club DJ booths the Traktor X1 features improved LED indicators and 7-segment displays which award the DJ instant, clear visible feedback. X1 is slimline, portable and robust making it perfect for the professional digital DJ 'on-the-move' who wants to integrate precise and intuitive control over their Traktor-based DJ set.
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 Features:
- New multi-purpose touch strip keeps you in direct control without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ
- Advanced, touch-sensitive browser and loop controls deliver ultimate performance possibilities
- New RGB cue point trigger buttons help to visually identify cue points from loops or load markers
- Improved 7-segment displays and LED indicators on the multi-purpose touch strip for comprehensive visual feedback
- Control 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable TRAKTOR FX units
- Plug and play - instantly automaps to TRAKTOR
- Innovative new touch strip delivers ultra-precise control over track position, pitchbend, and FX
- Precision buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders deliver ultimate control
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly next to a club mixer
- 50 $/€ voucher when you register your product
- Expandable - connect 2 TRAKTOR KONTROL X1s to control up to 4 decks
- Compatible - combine with TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 mixer or TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 Remix controllers
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 Specifications:
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required.
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
System Requirements, Dimensions and Power Supply
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.