Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Unleash your creativity. TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 delivers hands-on, live remixing with TRAKTOR's new Stem Decks and clip-based Remix Decks.
Deconstruct and reconstruct with TRAKTOR KONTROL F1. Capture and load all your favorite loops and samples on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable becomes a building block for your own remix masterpiece. Or explore a new way to mix with your tracks using the F1 with Stems - a new multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
Four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. Mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts with the touch of a button. Or trigger and arrange Remix Deck sounds with sixteen multi-color pads to add live, spontaneous flair to your performance.
4 dedicated filter knobs, one per Remix Deck slot or Stem part. Plus 4 robust faders deliver precision volume control for individual Remix Deck or Stem Deck channels.
Load entire Remix Sets instantly or browse and load individual sounds or Stem files from TRAKTOR's browser. Scroll through 4 pages of 16 pads with the push encoder. Capture loops live from running track decks.
Trigger Remix Deck loops and samples with 16 multi-colored pads. Pressing the Shift button accesses functions like Punch mode and FX assignments. The smaller pads at the bottom mute a slot or stem. And keep watch on your Stems' volume - the pads act as level meters for a loaded Stem file.
- Innovative Remix DecksTM fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-colour pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix SetsTM
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other DJ controllers like TRAKTOR KONTROL X1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2 and TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required.
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. No additional power supply or battery is needed.
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (730 grams)
- Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.