Mackie MDB-USB DI
One of the 4 direct boxes available in Mackie's MDB Series, the Mackie MDB-USB is a USB stereo DI featuring a built-in high resolution USB interface. Requiring no driver, it can be connected to your computer via the Female type-B USB input, headphones via the 1/8" jack output, and a mixer, speakers or studio monitors via the dual XLR outputs with Ground Lift. This simple set-up allows you to stream audio directly from your computer and convert it into balanced stereo output with no noise or distortion. Once the computer has been securely and successfully connected, the power LED illuminates green and you are ready to go.
Premium Without the Price Tag
Direct boxes are an essential tool for any stage or studio. They make it easy to get clean, low-noise audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using. Available in four versatile models, our ultra-affordable DI's offer the Mackie sound quality that you expect with Built-Like-A-Tank construction for maximum reliability. From acoustic guitars to laptops, be ready for anything with MDB Series direct boxes.
Versatility - The Perfect Match
With four models to choose from, you can get the perfect match for your instruments. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P and MDB-2P. High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom in the MDB-1A.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Quality - Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Connect - Get the Best Sound from your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
MDB-USB Stereo Direct Box
With the bus-powered MDB-USB Stereo DI, the days of relying on your headphone jack to get audio from a computer into analog gear are over.
Combining a high-resolution audio interface with a noise and distortion-free stereo DI, MDB-USB converts your digital audio into clean, balanced, stereo output.
Featuring an output level control, headphone output, and mono sum for maximum versatility.
Analog outputs are dual XLR with Ground Lift
- Connect your computer directly via USB
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz interface
- Balanced, low-impedance XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Output level control with Mono switch
- Headphone output for easy monitoring
- Noise-free operation
- Powered by computer
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver required
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- From 12th September 2019 selected Mackie USB audio interfaces will come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software for FREE! To get hold of your free software just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your Mackie MDB-USB's serial number, create an account and register! Please note that you are only eligible to receive this software for free if you purchased your Mackie speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
- Dynamic Range: 88 dB
- Stereo Channel Separation: <-78 dB
- Input Type: Female Type-B USB
- Input Impedance: 330 k balanced
- Output Type: 2x Male XLR balanced, 1/8" Stereo unbalanced (Phones)
- Output Impedance: 600 balanced (XLR), 150 balanced (1/8")
- Level Control: Rotating knob
- USB Bus powered: 90mA
- Format: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 & 10, Mac OS
- Supports: WDM, MME, CoreAudio, DirectSound, .WAV
- Sample Rates (set by computer): 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-bits
- Front power on/off
- Front Mono on/off
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147mm x 86mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.