Mackie MDB-2P DI
Part of Mackie's reasonably-priced but professionally-equipped MDB Series, the MDB-2P is a stereo passive direct box ideal for producing a crystal clear sound in both live and studio applications. It features two of each of 1/4" unbalanced jack inputs, associated unbalanced Thru outputs, and balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift. Additionally, there is a -15 dB pad which eliminates distortion when connecting to high-output sources. The MDB-2P is a perfect fit for stereo sources, for instance keyboard and synthesizers, making it an indispensable asset for electronic musicians.
Premium Without the Price Tag
Direct boxes are an essential tool for any stage or studio. They make it easy to get clean, low-noise audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using. Available in four versatile models, our ultra-affordable DI's offer the Mackie sound quality that you expect with Built-Like-A-Tank construction for maximum reliability. From acoustic guitars to laptops, be ready for anything with MDB Series direct boxes.
Versatility - The Perfect Match
With four models to choose from, you can get the perfect match for your instruments. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P and MDB-2P. High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom in the MDB-1A.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Quality - Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Connect - Get the Best Sound from your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
MDB-2P Stereo Passive Direct Box
Great for stereo sources like keyboards and synthesizers, the MDB-2P is an essential tool for electronic musicians, live sound venues, and recording studios. The MDB-2P Stereo Passive DI Features dual 1/4" high-impedance inputs with Thru outputs and -15dB pads, and dual low-impedance XLR outputs with ground lift.
- Perfect for live sound and studio applications
- High-impedance 1/4" inputs with Thru outputs
- Balanced male XLR output connectors with Ground Lift
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- -15dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connecting to high-level sources
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.2dB
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% from 1000 Hz
- Pad: -15dB
- Input Type: Female 1/4" unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 140 k unbalanced
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output): 300:1
- Output Type: Male XLR Balanced, 1/4" Unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance: 400 unbalanced
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147mm x 86mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.