Focusrite iTrack Solo
Focusrite iTrack Solo. Providing the best solution for recording your isntruments and vocals using an iPad, the Focusrite iTrack Solo features an exclusive Focusrite microphone input, devloped with over 25 years of professional audio experience. The iTrack Solo also has an input to directly record from electric and bass guitars! The iTrack Solo is the perfect companion for any singer-songwriter wanting to take their demos to the next level. With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture your sound with pristine quality. At Focusrite, that's all that matters - Sound is Everything. With a guitar input alongside the microphone input, you are free to record both vocals and your instrument simultaneously to separate tracks in your software*.
You could even use both a microphone on your guitar and the guitar input at the same time to get a different sound. Unique halo signal indicators, also found on Scarlett 2i2, let you know that you've got a good volume for recording. Red means that your signal is clipping, and that you should reduce the gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the signal returns to a healthy level, at which point the halo will turn green again. A large monitor dial provides a tactile control for the volume of your speakers and headphones, whilst a high quality headphone amp provides a clean yet loud signal to headphones connected to the front panel socket. The direct monitor switch routes audio directly from the inputs to both the headphone and speaker outputs. This allows you to hear the incoming signal with no latency, which can be distracting and affect your performance.On the rear panel you will find phono outputs allowing you to connect iTrack Solo to a pair of powered speakers, or to your home Hi-Fi system.
The speaker volume can then be controlled using the large dial on the front of iTrack Solo meaning everything you need is within reach. iTrack Solo will also work with Mac and PC allowing you to record with your desktop or laptop. We've included Ableton Live Lite - a powerful recording and sequencing software allowing you to create music, and Focusrite's Scarlett Plug-In Suite, which provides effects essential to recording - Reverb, Compression, Gate and EQ. Ideal for all professional musicans!
Focusrite iTrack Solo Features
- Made for iPad
- Also compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- High-quality award-winning Focusrite microphone input
- Directly connect your microphone or instrument
- Aluminium unibody case
- Signal Halo LEDs for level and clip indication
- Connect directly to your powered speakers
- 2 in / 2 out USB audio interface
- 96 KHz, 24-bit conversion
- 1 Focusrite microphone preamplifier
- Silver "soft-touch" aluminium unibody chassis
- 1 microphone input - XLR
- 1 Instrument input - ¼' unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output - ¼" TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs - RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.