Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD
Want a quick and easy way to record your music on your Mac or Windows laptop? The fantastic, portable U-PHORIA UMC202HD Audio Interface from Behringer does just that, simply plug in a microphone and your instrument to record wherever you are.
This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity for microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2 astonishingly pure, worldclass Midas-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you're a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC202HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it's time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC202HD's 2 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility!
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC202HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Behringer are proud to incorporate a Midas designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about Midas' amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC202HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly - with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done-deal, we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effects plug-ins - just a download away at behringer.com.
On the rear panel of the UMC202HD, you'll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer, along with plenty of analog playback options including ¼" TRS, RCA and XLR. The UMC202HD also features 2 analog Inserts for use with external effects such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and all your favourite outboard MIDI hardware.
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Product Dimensions: 25.2 x 15.8 x 8.8 cm
- Weight: 540 g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.