Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 is an audiophile quality USB audio/MIDI interface that can produce absolutely pristine sound for your live recordings and live performances. The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 can be used with all the industry standard music production software such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live and will work seamlessly with them as an audio interface.
The incredible U-PHORIA UMC1820 bridges the gap between your creativity and your fans. This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio-in-a-box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity required for your microphones, guitars, keyboards and even MIDI devices.
Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 8 astonishingly clear, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. It also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats. Whether youre a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC1820 will help you shine in the digital domain.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When its time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC1820s 8 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow. And since the UMC1820 is compatible with all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and others its ready for anything.
96 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC1820 respects that, providing up to 96 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industrys best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
The UMC1820 mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly and with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. Its powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 provides 18 inputs and 20 outs and built-in MIDI I/O to sync your favorite hardware. Youll have ultra-easy control via your computer for producing a richer performance. On the rear panel of the UMC1820, youll find the USB 2.0 port for hassle-free connection, and plenty of analog playback output options including ¼" TRS, RCA and XLR. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware.
Lots of Digital I/O
ADAT input allows you to connect a BEHRINGER ADA8200 (sold separately), expanding to a total of 16 Midas-designed mic preamplifiers, so you can mic the entire band! And there are enough outs to feed separate headphone mixes to each performer. Naturally, the UMC1820 supports all standard I/O formats, including S/PDIF, ADAT, S/MUX and analog.
Everything You Need to Sound Amazing
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 is a powerful 18 input, 20 output USB recording interface featuring genuine MIDAS-designed mic preamps with exceptional 24-Bit/96 kHz high-resolution converters, support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats with simultaneous use of all signals. Its all designed to help your recordings and mixes sound their absolute best. Visit your local dealer or online reseller and fi nd out what a great addition to any studio or mobile recording rig it can be.
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed
- Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at Behringer
- 19, 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 483 x 130 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.