Ion Max LP Black
- All-in-one turntable with built-in stereo speakers
- Connects to computer via USB and converts records into digital music files
- Works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Headphone output for private listening and converting
- Includes EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software CD
- 1/8" (3.5mm) aux input lets you convert audio from cassette players and more
- Standard RCA outputs for optional home stereo connection
- Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt slipmat included
- Sleek Black Finish
- *78 RPM stylus sold separately
The Max LP Black by Ion is a convenient all-in-one USB turntable which plays and converts your vinyl records to digital files on your computer, with free USB conversion software. The 1/8" aux input also allows you to convert other audio formats such as cassette tapes.
The easy way to digitize your records, cassettes, and more
Listen, connect, and convert. Max LP is a simple all-in-one turntable that makes it easy to enjoy your records and convert them to digital music files on your computer. With Max LP, transferring your 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records to a Mac or PC is easy. Just connect Max LP to your computer with the included USB cable to get started. ION's exclusive EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software guides you through the steps and automatically separates the tracks into individual files. Convert from other audio sources, like a cassette player, using the 1/8-inch auxiliary input.
Max LP comes with built-in stereo speakers so you can just kick back and listen to your records. You can connect Max LP directly to your home stereo system using its standard RCA outputs, and a headphone output is also built-in for private listening.