KRK RP7 Classic (Pair) w/ GSM-50 Stands + Cable
KRK RP7 Classic 7 Features:
- 73 watt, 7" active studio monitor / Self-powered. Amps matched to drivers; no external amp hassles
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifiers / Provide high headroom and low distortion
- Heavy-duty enclosure / Durable
- Front-firing port / Allows placement flexibility (i.e. near walls) without interference from a rear- firing port
- Dedicated low and high frequency level adjustment controls / Allows you to optimize the monitor's response to better match the room acoustics and the user's personal preferences
- 7" glass aramid composite woofer / Rigid and lightweight driver for optimal sound quality
- Bass extension to 37 Hz / Excellent low frequency response for a compact monitor
- Universal connectivity with XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs / Interfaces with just about any mixer and/or audio interface
- Volume control / Allows you to fine-tune your overall monitoring level
- System-optimized auto-limiter / Prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers and provides consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Foam isolation pads on bottom / Protects the surface the monitors are sitting on and provides isolation for improved clarity
- 102 dB Max Peak SPL
Gorilla GSM-50 Specifications:
- Height: 23-29cm
- Base Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm (Flat Metal Base)
- Top Plate Dimensions: 23cm x 23cm
- Foam strips included for isolation purposes which fix to top plate
- Colour: Black
- Superb quality and value
- Some easy assembly required and tools included
Introducing the KRK Classic 7 in a superb bundle to bring you studio professionalism, suitable for any style of music. This wonderful package contains:
- 2x KRK RP7 / Classic 7 - 7" Active Studio Monitor - 1-Year Warranty
- 1x Gorilla GSM-50 Desktop Studio Monitor Stands - Lifetime Warranty
- 1x STAGG 2x Male XLR To 2x RCA Phono Twin Lead
KRK Classic 7
Building on KRK's legacy of sonic accuracy and performance, the new KRK CLASSIC 7 powered studio monitors incorporate over 30 years of innovation from the world's leading studio monitor manufacturer. Borrowing concepts from previous ROKIT lines—some of the most used studio monitors in the world, the CLASSIC 7 defaults to a new flat frequency solution towards more critical listening—translating into more accurate mixes. With the optional ability to engage the +2 dB KRK Bass Boost, the CLASSIC 7 can also provide the enhanced bass response and sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
The CLASSIC 7 is an active (self-powered) two-way studio monitor that utilizes a 1" textile soft dome tweeter paired with a 7" glass aramid woofer. The built-in power amplifiers provide a total of 74 watts of power, with a 48 watt amp driving the woofer, and a 25 watt amp for the tweeter.
Gorilla GSM-50 Stands
Gorilla GSM-50 (PAIR) are high-quality desktop studio monitor speaker stands and are perfect for your studio or home setup. These sturdy stands are height adjustable from 23-29cm and can support today's most popular models of studio monitors which incorporate a 5", 6", 7.5" or 8" bass driver. Lifetime warranty included.
The GSM-50 stands are all-metal and finished with a hard-wearing black powder-coating which compliments most monitor speaker models and ensures that your stands stay looking good for years to come. A flat, sturdy metal base ensures maximum stability while a single tightening-screw allows the height to be adjusted quickly, easily and without fuss.