db Technologies B-Hype 10 (Pair) with Stands & Cables
5 Year Warranty Included
B-Hype 10 Features:
- Maximum efficiency up to 121 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
B-Hype 10 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: [-10dB] 55 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6 dB] 62 - 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL: 121 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 10 "
- LF voice coil: 1.5 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2300 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120° down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passice cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 260 W
- RMS Power: 130 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input: Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 295 mm (11.61 in)
- Height: 544 mm (21.42 in)
- Depth: 283 mm (11.14 in)
- Weight: 9 kg (19.84 lbs)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
Gorilla GSS-Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specifications:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
This fantastic value db Technologies PA speaker package consists of:
2x db Technologies B-Hype 10 PA speakers
1x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands (Pair) with Bag
2x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cable
B-Hype 10 PA Speaker
The B-Hype 10 by db Technologies is a 10-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians, bands and dance instructors.
The lightweight and versatile B-Hype 10 provides a professional sonic performance to all kinds of users whilst remaining portable and affordable. Its multifunctional housing enables the speaker to be used as a floor monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers or as a full-range system on pole mounts.
The B·H series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels, while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B-HYPE 10 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" compression driver (1" voice coil), and one 10" woofer (1.5" voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
Gorilla PA Speaker Stands & Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.