Alto TS315 (Pair) & TS315S (Pair) with Poles & Cables
Alto TS315 Features and Specifications
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak, 131 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 5020 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.7 x 16.6 x 15.4 / 652mm x 421mm x 392mm
- Net Weight: 41.3 lbs. / 18.8 kg.
Alto TS315S Features and Specifications
- Driver: 15-inch with high-temperature, long-throw voice coil
- Amplifier: 1000W continuous, 2000W peak Class D power
- XLR outputs, with six discreet output modes for ideal matching with companion speaker
- Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Integrated 35mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15" (381mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 85Hz (-3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz - 110Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls:
- Volume control
- Signal/clip limiter with LED
- DSP output mode switch with LED
- Polarity-reverse switch with LED
- Extended low-frequency switch with LED
- Power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110120, 220240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110120V) or T5AL AC250V (220240V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.3 x 20.6 x 24.7" / 542 x 523 x 628mm
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. / 35.6kg
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles Features and Specifications
- Lifetime Gorilla Stands Warranty!
- 80cm Poles
- Strong Steel Construction
- Hard-Wearing Black Finish
- Standard 35mm Diameter
- Packaged in Pairs
This is a fantastic value package deal for two Alto TS315 PA speakers and two Alto TS315S subwoofers. This impressive set of speakers from a well-trusted name in audio equipment have been designed to compliment each other perfectly so will give you a high quality, fully-rounded sound. The addition of two professional speaker poles and 6m XLR cables altogether makes this amazing value and the whole bundle includes:
- 2x Alto TS315
- 2x Alto TS315S
- 2x Gorilla Satellite Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
The Alto TS315 continues the high quality sound of its predecessor (the Alto TS215) and improves on it with added power and performance. The speaker can be used in a variety of ways to suit the needs of the individual or venue as it can be mounted onto speaker stands, used as a wedge monitor, fitted onto the walls with a bracket or can be flyable. So no matter the occasion the Alto TS315 will be ready to perform!
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Here we have the Alto TS315S; part of Alto's latest range of TS3 subwoofers that directly compliment the rest of their TS3 PA speaker series. This fantastic piece of equipment boasts a powerful bass sound thanks to its rock-solid ported enclosure made from a vibration-limiting high density wood. If you're already the proud owner of some Alto TS3 PA speakers then the TS315S is the ideal companion for extending your low-frequency range, however with its six selectable DSP output modes this subwoofer can be matched perfectly with almost any other brand of speaker.
Add a Rock-Solid Foundation to Your Music
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and "punch". For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offers the TS315 powered subwoofer. This subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any fullrange speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. The result? A system with stunning wide-range response characterised by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
TS315S features a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure itself is made from a dense wood composite. This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the subwoofers' output is always clear and impactful. Conventional enclosures with flex-prone thin metal or plastic walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced wood composite enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
The Perfect Match
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however in order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it has to blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional's TS315S truly excels. All TS300-series subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes, so the subwoofer's frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker it's being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other two output options (Hi-Pass or Bypass mode) ensure a perfect match even with non-Alto full-range speakers.
Precision-Engineered for Performance
Our computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables us to optimise the speaker's magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Our voice coils themselves have extremely tight windings that ensure maximum utilisation of the input signal and our adhesives exhibit unrivalled consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for unsurpassed system reliability. TS315S features an onboard 2000-watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it's pushed.
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles
Pair of professional 80cm satellite speaker poles for fitting between bass bins and top speaker cabinets in mobile PA systems. These strong, steel speaker poles are finished in black and look the part when used with any professional mobile PA system. 35mm in diameter, the Gorilla GSP-80 poles are designed to fit any standard top hat speaker fitting for security and stability.
Gorilla stands are professional support solutions for gigging professionals, offering DJ, speaker and lighting stands for mobile discos, band and other live performers.