RCF ART 735-A MK4 PA Speaker
3 Year Warranty
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 132 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" high power woofer, bass reflex housing
- 3.0" voice coil, titanium, compression driver
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- 20.8 Kg / 45.8 lbs
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, auditoriums, retail, clubs, ballrooms, corporate AV, live theatre, theme parks
- High-output drum or keyboard monitor
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:132 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1.4" , 3.0" v.c.
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal:Bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:900 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
High frequencies:400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
High frequencies:200 W RMS
Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width:437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth:389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight:19.6 / 43.2 kg/lbs
The RCF ART 735-A MK4 is a 15-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker, suitable for a variety of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features an ergonomic design and carefully designed proportions that make it easy to carry and take with you anywhere. Its fantastic multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer or even used as a stage monitor. The RCF ART 735-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 15" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 735-A is a unique product in its category. The titanium dome, 3.0" voice coil, neo compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 15" woofer offers a linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are built using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 Watt and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.