LD Systems Roadjack 8 Loudspeaker
LD Systems Roadjack 8 Specifications
- Product type: Battery-powered PA speaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
- Woofer size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- HF driver dimensions: (wide range) 3 "
- HF driver size: 76.2 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- Amplifier: Class D
- RMS: 25 W
- Peak power: 100 W
- Frequency response: 90 - 18000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 94 dB
- Max. SPL: 113 dB
- Protection circuits: over-current, overload protection, short circuit
- Controls: AUX / MP3 switch, CD / Tape IN Level, Echo, high, low, Master Volume, Mic 1 Level, Mic 2 Level
- Indicators: Charge/battery status, Power
- Supported media: Bluetooth, SD Card, USB stick
- Supported formats: MP3 file, WAV-CD, WMA file
- Media player controls: Mode (Menu / Bluetooth /SD / USB), Next Track, Play / Pause, Previous Track, Repeat, Stop
- Media player display elements: Lighted multifunctional LC display
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 2 x RCA, 3.5 mm jack
- Mic inputs: 2
- Mic inputs: 3.5 mm jack, XLR
- Operating voltage: Switching power supply
- Operating voltage: 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz, 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Rechargeable batteries: 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Width: 385 mm
- Height: 450 mm
- Depth: 298 mm
- Weight: 13,8 kg
- Other features: extendable handle, IR Remote for Media Player, Stand mount 36 mm, Transport casters, transport handle
Take your sound anywhere with the LD Systems Roadjack 8, a battery powered bluetooth loudspeaker with integrated 3 channel mixer. A portable, 2-way sound system featuring Bluetooth music streaming as well as supporting SD card and USB storage devices. The Roadjack 8 includes a convenient stand mount insert and IR remote for easy operation.
The Road Series 8" active 2-way system takes your sounds anywhere. With built-in wheels and extension handles for carting convenience the LDRJ8 features a 90 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range and 100 watts peak output. A rechargeable battery pack provides up to 20 hours of continuous operation.
The integrated mixer sports 3 channels with individual volume controls, a 2-band EQ plus an echo and master volume. Combo, 6.3 mm TRS jack, RCA and 3.5 mm TRS mini-jack connectors allow for a wide variety of input sources.
The LDRJ8's major feature is a built-in Bluetooth player which permits wireless streaming to the system. It also supports SD card and USB storage devices. The player menu includes multiple genre specific presets for instant EQ adjustment.
The LDRJ8 comes with a handy IR remote control and convenient stand mount insert.