- 15" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (Rotable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 136 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400W peak / 1200W Cont (LF800W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced) / 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, stationary high frequency loud signals, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported Voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 750 x 416 mm
- Weight: 28.5 kg
The Pioneer XPRS15 PA Speaker feature reliable and high output power amplification systems. It features four EQ systems that give defined sound for every environment which include flat, bass, speech and wedge. The XPRS15 is a versatile plug and play system that fills the room with a natural sound.
Hardwood enclosures and high-quality driver materials produce a natural sound
The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound. The XPRS15/12 uses lightweight 15/12-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers, while the XPRS215S subwoofer packs in two 15-inch ferrite LF loaded drivers for a powerful bass.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performance
Powersoft's new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger club speaker amps. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.
Auto-ranging power supply for consistent sound quality in every situation
The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies - and expect the same high quality sound.
Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers' life
We've packed the speakers with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply - giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker's output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary high frequency loud signals: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings - power, limiter or off - giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
Compact, robust and highly portable
The speakers' durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
High-performance drivers deliver a powerful, full range sound
Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (15-inch/12-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs.
AFAST acoustic tube reduces standing waves for stronger low-mid frequencies
Pioneer's patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.
Four EQ modes for a variety of genres and environments
Buttons on the back of the speakers give you instant access to four EQ modes:
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you're using the speaker as a floor monitor.
Rotatable horn lets you mount the speakers vertically and horizontally
The speakers' horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees - giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space.
Wedge shape and polemount socket with tilt for a choice of three positions
The XPRS15/12 speakers are wedge shaped, making them ideal floor monitors. Or the polemount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it.
Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-up
The speakers have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so you can connect a MIC and other external devices at the same time - including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.