Yamaha StagePas 1K Portable PA System
- Compact yet powerful package
Despite its lightweight and compact cabinet construction, the STAGEPAS 1K features a high-output 1000 W amplifier that drives a high-frequency array speaker with 10 x 1.5" units and a large 12" subwoofer, producing best-in-class sound pressure levels of up to 119 dB. An impressive 170 degrees horizontal and 30 degrees vertical coverage deliver clear, high-quality sound consistently throughout a wide coverage area.
- J-Curve Slim Line Array
The high-frequency speaker array is comprised of 10 small-diameter 1.5" speakers. By adopting a J-curve array configuration, the high-frequency unit achieves vertical coverage of 30 degrees across a span of 170 degrees. With such a long, 10-driver array design the STAGEPAS can deliver clear, high quality sound consistently over longer distances, projecting uniform, high-quality sound from the front to the rear of the audience.
- Class-leading 12-inch "compact" subwoofer
The subwoofer features a 12-inch speaker unit which is hardly "compact," and actually the largest in its class. However, for the STAGEPAS 1K's new design we focused on reducing enclosure size and weight in order to improve portability, thus achieving the smallest class cabinet on the market for a subwoofer of this size and power. By incorporating Yamahas own Twisted Flare Port technology to reduce port wind noise that can occur with compact bass-reflex subwoofers, the low-end output is maximized, producing very deep, powerful, distortion-free bass.
- High efficiency "1000" W Class-D amplifier
Also at the top of its class for output power, the 1000W Class-D amplifier module is capable of delivering an impressive 119 dB SPL from the deceptively compact speaker cabinet. And just as importantly, we've leveraged Yamaha's decades-long experience as a manufacturer of professional PA products, and innovator of related technologies to ensure that with great power comes great stability, and that the STAGEPAS 1K maintains the same accurate, superior-quality sound even at high output.
- Professional functionality with simple operation
Yamaha has been developing innovative digital mixers for professional engineers around the world for decades. the STAGEPAS 1K's digital mixer incorporates that wealth of expertise, featuring an intuitive UI that makes it possible to dial in otherwise complex operations with a single knob, reducing setup time and streamlining system operation and allowing users to focus on their performance.
- Digital mixer with versatile input
With outstanding flexibility for a PA system of this size, the 5-channel digital mixer features three channels of mono microphone/line inputs and stereo inputs, with two of the mono input channels equipped with Hi-Z connectivity for direct input of acoustic-electric guitars and other instruments. In addition to Phone and 1/8" mini jacks, the stereo connections support playback with Bluetooth devices as well as a wide range of input sources from instruments to CDs, PCs and smartphones.
- Professional control with a single knob
STAGEPAS 1K comes equipped with a wealth of sound shaping functions, including 1-knob EQ for optimized multi band EQ setting, industry standard SPX reverb, and the "Mode" control for master output compression settings that match various applications such as "Speech" or "Music." Each of these functions can be set via a single knob, and have simplified many of the tough tasks like EQ and compression to get you great sound fast.
1. SPX the standard digital reverb: One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settingsperfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you're ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
2. 1-knob EQ: Whether turning to the left to cut unnecessary low-end frequencies for speeches, or turning to the right to emphasize the bottom and high end for band performances, this innovative equalizer can dial in the perfect sound adjustment with a simple turn of the knob.
3. "MODE" for master output: The multiband compressor adjusts optimized compression settings to suit various applications. By selecting the setting closest to your application, you can add a more professional edge to your sound without having to learn difficult compression/audio engineering principles.
- STAGEPAS Editor
STAGEPAS Editor is STAGEPAS 1K's dedicated remote control application that allows users to adjust volume and EQ at a distance via Bluetooth during rehearsal or performance. You can also save the adjusted settings for certain songs or applications in order to shorten your setup process in the future and maintain consistency from one performance to the next.
- Superior Utility and Portability
The STAGEPAS 1K is an innovative all-in-one portable PA system that is not only capable of filling a wide area with high-quality and uniform sound from just one unit, but also lightweight enough to be easily carried by anyone, simple enough to set up in about one minute, and durable enough to withstand harsh environments.
- Simple Setup
Simply place the 2 spacers and speaker unit into the subwoofer and setup is essentially done, with no cables, speaker stand, or additional gear required beyond the main unit. All you need is in the package
- High-grade Polyurea Coating
The lightweight ABS cabinet of subwoofer features a high-grade polyurea coating to prevent wear and tear during transport. It is light enough to make the system extremely portable, but also rugged and scratch-resistant enough to withstand harsh performance environments.
- Scalability via Linked STAGEPAS 1K Systems
Linking two STAGEPAS 1K's provides wider coverage area and higher output power for larger scale performances. Both stereo and mono playback are supported, and when set to mono, both STAGEAPAS 1K inputs can still be used (up to 6 mono inputs plus 2 stereo inputs).
- Fitted Cover Included
The STAGEPAS 1K comes with its own cover which, in addition to protecting the unit, has pouches for both spacers and speaker array as well as additional storage pockets for microphones, cables, etc., streamlining system setup and teardown.
STAGEPAS 1K Portable PA System
1000W, portable PA system with 5 channel digital mixer, 12" subwoofer, 1.5" x10 line array speaker, a Bluetooth input, SPX digital reverbs and 1 knob EQ and multi band comp for master output.
- Type: Powered subwoofer with a line array speaker
- Mixing capability:
- Mixing channels: 5 (3 mono + 1 ST)
- Input channel functions: Hi-Z: CH2/3, 1-knob EQ: CH1-3/ST
- Output channel functions: MODE (SPEECH - MUSIC - CLUB)
- Inputs: 3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line/2 mono line
- Outputs: 1 Link out, 1 Monitior out
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.5.0, A2DP (SBC, AAC)
- Control and others: Reverb foot switch, STAGEPAS Editor (iOS/Android app)
- On-board processors: DSP - SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer: Bass-reflex type, Line array speaker: Enclosed
- Frequency range (-10dB): 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 170 degrees
- V: 30 degrees
- LF: Powered subwoofer: 12" (30 cm) Cone
- HF: Line array speaker: 1.5" (3.8 cm) Cone x 10
- Power rating: Dynamic - 1000W (Powered subwoofer: 810W, Line array speaker : 190W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 119 dB SPL
- Power requirements: Depending on area of purchase: 100V 50Hz/60Hz, 110V/120V 60Hz, 220V-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 25 W (Idle), 85 W (1/8 power)
- Accessories: Power cord x 1, Cover x 1
- Options: Yamaha DL-SP1K (Dedicated dolly), FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
- Others: Handle: 1 x Powered subwoofer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): System: 334 x 2,000 x 418 mm (maximum), Line array speaker: 67 x 582 x 86 mm, Powered
- subwoofer: 334 x 550 x 418 mm, Spacer: 67 x 555 x 86 mm (each)
- Weight: System: 23.0kg (maximum), Line array speaker: 1.8kg, Powered subwoofer: 20.0kg, Spacer: 0.6kg (each)
Introducing the Yamaha StagePas 1K portable PA system for industry professionals and aspiring artists alike. This impressive system is top of its class and includes a huge number of professional features (including EQ and reverb control) while giving the highest quality audio and being incredibly easy to use and transport. The StagePas 1K's streamlined structure comes apart into three sections including the high-output 1000W amplifier where you can control all of the settings, and where you'll also find a handy all-in-one knob which has three different modes you can select from (for those who don't want to spend time adjusting everything manually): 'Speech', 'Music' and 'Club'. The Yamaha StagePas 1K is truly where professional quality audio meets usability at a realistic price - a worthy investment for anyone who takes their sound seriously.
The STAGEPAS 1K is an all-in-one portable PA system that allows you to quickly and easily transform any location into your stage. Delivering professional level audio performance with a setup so simple it enables aspiring artists to focus on their music and get the most out of their performances. The STAGEPAS 1K surpasses other portable PAs with the highest standard of sound quality and sound pressure, lightweight cabinet design, professional mixing functions, and simple operability. By adopting a concert-quality mixer and speaker, we have defined a new standard for portable PA by utilizing Yamaha's unique experience and know-how developed over decades of producing innovative, professional audio equipment from every stage of music engineering and production.