RCF ART 745-A MK4 PA Speaker
3 Year Warranty
- 133 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver, 4.0" v.c. Neodimium
- 15" Neodimium Woofer
- 650 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1.4" neo, 4.0" v.c.
- Woofer:15" neo, 3.5" v.c.
- Input signal:Bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:650 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
High frequencies:400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
High frequencies:200 W RMS
Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width:437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth:389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight:19.8 / 43.6 kg/lbs
The RCF ART 745-A MK4 is a premium quality 15-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker, equipped with a 15" neodymium woofer and 1400W peak power. This fantastic quality speaker is suitable for a variety of live sound applications, including portable PA, DJ, club and theatre use. Its multipurpose design allows the speaker to be placed on top of a stand, subwoofer and even used as a stage monitor. The ART 745-A features a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 15" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 745-A MK4 is the flagship speaker in its category. The titanium dome, 4.0" voice coil neodymium compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 15" neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.