Pioneer XPRS 115S Subwoofer
7 Year Warranty
- Type: 15-inch reflex-loaded active subwoofer
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood
- Driver: 15 inch ferrite LF cone driver
- Frequecy Response: 40Hz160Hz
- Max SPL: 133dB (Half Space)
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400W peak / 1200W cont.
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10k
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- Power consumption: 240W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 480mm x 476mm x 633mm
The Pioneer XPRS115S is a versatile 15" subwoofer, featuring a top-quality 15" LF driver which is perfect for producing impressively deep, high powered low frequencies. The Crossover switch allows for optimum control, enabling you to alter the low pass filter cut-off in stages from 80Hz to 150Hz. Also featured is a Phase switch which means that you can choose a positive or negative polarity.With a heavy-duty, birch plywood housing, strategically placed handles and attached casters the XPRS115S is easily transported and immensely hard-wearing.
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments. The XPRS115S is the perfect complement to enhance the tight and powerful low frequencies. On top of the slanted baffle enclosure with 15-inch neodymium drivers, this single 15-inch subwoofer features a versatile Crossover switch so you can easily adjust the low pass filter cut-off at various stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz.
*The XPRS115S is sold individually as a single subwoofer.
Tight Bass Range
The XPRS115S slanted baffle enclosure housed in a compact 15-mm birch plywood cabinet and high-quality 15-inch LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies similar to those produced by the XPRS215S dual 15-inch subwoofer.
Powersoft Class D Amps
Powersofts Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80Hz and 150Hz. At the same time, the Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out.
The XPRS115S subwoofer is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
1. Amplifier protection
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speakers output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
2. Speaker protection
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary high frequency protection: protects speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
3. Power protection
- AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
- A status LED on the front of the cabinet has 3 settings power, limiter or off giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
Designed for the Road
The durable, birch plywood enclosure keeps your PA speaker safe, while carefully placed handles take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
Auto-Ranging Power Supply
Plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world including venues with generators or temporary power supplies. They will detect and adapt to the voltage without compromising the sound quality.
Up to 7 Year Warranty
Were extending the free warranty period for the XPRS Series active speakers. You can now receive up to 7 years of cover by registering your products online within 90 days of your purchase. Please review the warranty statement for a full list of terms and conditions.