dB Technologies Sub 615 Subwoofer
5 Year Warranty
- 600w RMS Class D Amp
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo output
- Compact & Sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode switch
- 15" transducer
- 131dB SPL
- Speaker Type: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [-10dB] 42 - 124 Hz
- Max SPL: (1 m) 131 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 15"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Plywood
- Grille: Full metal grid
- Pole Mount: M20
- Width: 430 mm (16.92 in)
- Height: 580 mm (22.83 in)
- Depth: 600 mm (23.62 in)
- Weight: 25.5 kg (56.22 lbs)
The Sub 615 from db Technologies is a 600W 15-inch bass-reflex active powered subwoofer suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians and bands.
The SUB615 is a bass-reflex active subwoofer featuring a 600W RMS Class D SMPS Power Amplifier and is equipped with a 15" transducer.
The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 131dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s' outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover).
Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight (25 kg) wood cabinet strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking for larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.