PreSonus StudioLive AR8c 8-Channel Performance Mixer
StudioLive AR8c Features:
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced line level inputs:
- 2 mono
- 2 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 1 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture live multitrack recording software
- Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- Optional rackmount kit
StudioLive AR8c Specifications:
Computer system requirements:
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- Height 3.5” (89 mm)
- Width (Chassis only) 11” (284 mm)
- Depth 12.3” (313 mm)
- Weight 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)
Standard 1-year warranty included
Introducing the PreSonus StudioLive AR8c, an 8-channel analog mixer with USB-C compatible audio interface and stereo SD recorder, that's perfect for recording podcasts, music productions and live streams. Featuring 4 mic inputs with XMAX mic preamps, unique Super Channel with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus including software providing everything you need to create a mesmerising performance.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the six inputs, plus the main mix, for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus sound effects, loopback audio, and more. Four lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR8c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once and makes it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ?-inch stereo input to plug in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making it simple to add bumpers and sound effects to your podcast in real-time, or practice along with your favourite recordings.
The all-in-one recording package.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Create multitrack recordings for your podcast or band with one click thanks to PreSonus’ Capture live recording software. Capture is designed to make recording easy. Create complete studio productions with our award-winning Studio One Artist DAW to add effects, bumpers, and more. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR8c, you’re ready to record right out of the box whether you’re creating a podcast, live streaming your performance, or recording your first EP.
Record whenever and wherever you want.
Whether you’re recording a mobile interview for your podcast or you’re in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you, the StudioLive AR8c’s stereo SD recorder has you covered. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you’re ready to record your main mix, so you can simplify your recording process whenever you want. Doing mobile interviews for your podcast? Leave the computer at home and record straight to SD.