Rode Wireless GO
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
- Also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.
- In The Box:
- Wireless GO: Compact Wireless Microphone System
- 2 x Fur Windshield
- Wireless GO pouch
- 2 x USB-A to USB-C cable
- SC2 3.5mm TRS cable
- Acoustic & Electrical:
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Latency: 6ms
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 31 / RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5 / RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable
Here we have the Rode Wireless GO. An incredibly designed, ultra-compact wireless microphone system. It delivers broadcast-quality sound to give you the perfect performance. This handy little kit is lightweight to ensure easy attachment and carrying on the go with a super long battery life of up to 7 hours! The ideal solution for all creators in the field.
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clipngo versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. Its the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the worlds smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GOs quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your cameras shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your cameras audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad 0dB, -12dB, -24dB to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
1 Year Warranty as Standard.