V-Moda XS Matte Black Headphones
- SteelFlex Headband
- CLIQFOLD folding hinge
- Memory foam cushions provide comfort for extended listening sessions
- 40mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers
- Steel Frame
- Exoskeleton Form-Fitting Case
- Tested Beyond Military-Level Quality MIL-STD-810G Test Standards
- Durable Cable/Plug Bend - Cables and 45-degree plug can bend over 1 million times (100x industry standard)
- Headband Bend - Steelflex can bend 10+ times flat
- Environmental - Can withstand high and low temperatures, humidity, salt spray and UV exposure
- Type - On-Ear Supra-aural
- Frequency Response - 5 - 30,000Hz
- Sensitivity - 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance - 28.5Ω
- Weight - 195g (headphone only)
- Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8") stereo
- XS Headphones
- Exoskeleton carry case
- Carabiner clip
- Durable SpeakEasyTM Microphone control cable
- V-CORK (2)
- V-MODA sticker
- Six-Star Service
- Two year warranty & Immortal life program
These V-Moda XS Matte Black on-ear headphones combine V-Moda's trusted M-Class modern audiophile sound with improved ergonomics and fit. Its patented sleek design contours evenly to the shape of your head and minimizes the unsightly gap found with competitor headphone models. One of the XS' numerous innovations is the unique collapsible CLIQFOLD design that allows for compact storage. The XS' ultra-portable size and its compact exoskeleton hard case make it small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and will easily fit in your bag, backpack, jacket or handbag.
The XS' memory foam ear cushions naturally isolate noise and provide supple ergonomic comfort for extended listening sessions. Its metal construction and military level testing ensures unrivalled durability.
The XS comes with a specially tuned SpeakEasy cable with mic for universal compatibility and communication.
These V-MODA XS headphones allow users to 'endorse themselves' by customizing their headphones with V-MODA's unique custom shield and laser engraving service that allows users to interchange the metal shields with an array of colours, logos and even their own design. 3D Printed or Laser customization of the shields is available at V-MODA.com.