Pioneer HDJ-X5BT-N - Gold Edition
- Comfortable ear pads: Wear your headphones in comfort for long sets. We carefully selected material that's soft to the touch and provides cushioning, and we even paid attention to the positioning of the stitching to maximize its comfort.
- Foldable, easy-to-carry design
- Four colours available: Choose from metallic black (HDJ-X5BT-K), metallic red (HDJ-X5BT-R), gloss white (HDJ-X5BT-W) or gold (HDJ-X5BT-N) versions to match the style of your gear and your look.
- Original unique sounds for each beep when connecting via Bluetooth, powering and pairing, etc.
*1 You can use these headphones for phone calls if the Bluetooth-compatible phone (cellular phone, smartphone, etc.) is compatible with the HSP or HFP Bluetooth profile.
*2 MIL-STD-810G METHOD 516.7 SHOCK compliant.
- Version: Bluetooth Specification Ver. 4.2
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Class 2
- Maximum communication distance: Prospective distance approx. 10m squared
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Supported codecs: SBC, AAC, Qualcomm aptX, Qualcomm aptX Low Latency
- Play time: Approx. 20 Hours
- Charging time: Approx. 3 Hours
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Input impedance: 32 k ohms
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Maximum input power: 2,000 mW
- Driver: 40 mm
- Connection cord: 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m)
- Weight: 319 g (without cable)
- Accessories: 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type), USB charging cable
Introducing the HDJ-X5BT-N headphones in stylish gold. Any fans of these headphones will tell you about their fantastic audio quality and incredible comfort, and now they're available in a colour that will truly make you stand out from the crowd - and they've passed the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test. These headphones really are the last word in true quality.
Stand out from the crowd - in the club and wherever you go - with the new gold-colored version of our HDJ-X5BT headphones. With Bluetooth wireless technology and a wired connection, these over-ear cans are ideal for DJing in the club and monitoring tracks on the move, and are now available in four colours: HDJ-X5BT-K (metallic black), HDJ-X5BT-R (metallic red), HDJ-X5BT-W (gloss white) and the new HDJ-X5BT-N (gold).
Now, more than ever, DJs need equipment that's flexible and helps them to practice, prepare and perform anytime, anywhere. Thanks to their Bluetooth connectivity the HDJ-X5BT headphones make it easy to monitor music in any situation, whether you're at home or on the move. And when you connect the included cable you can use them for DJing in the club. Whether you go wireless or not, these headphones offer outstanding audio quality, durability, and functionality.
Wireless technology for monitoring music anywhere you go
With easy set-up, you can simply power up the HDJ-X5BT headphones and pair them with your Bluetooth device - such as a smartphone or PC/Mac - then start monitoring tracks. A three-hour charge gives you up to approximately 20 hours of playback. Thanks to the built-in microphone, you can talk hands-free on calls when the headphones are connected to your phone (*1).
Well-balanced, dynamic sound
Hear every detail in your tracks whether you're mixing in the booth or monitoring music at home. High-resolution, well-balanced tuning and bass reflex chambers in the housings allow the airflow to deliver an excellent bass response and sound insulation. The high-quality Qualcomm aptX audio codec is supported as well as AAC and SBC for high-quality sound, even when listening wirelessly.
Take your cans on the road with confidence. The HDJ-X series headphones are rigorously tested and each model has cleared the US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G Shock test (*2) as well as our own demanding stress testing to ensure they can handle severe conditions and heavy use.
Flexible functionality for comfortable DJing
When you want to immerse yourself in a mix, connect the included 1.2m coiled cable to automatically disable Bluetooth and all other buttons. The HDJ-X5BT headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them, thanks to the housing design, swivel mechanism and flexible headband inherited from the predecessors in the HDJ-X series.