Yamaha DXR8 Speakers & DXS15 Subs
This fantastic complete PA package includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR8 1100W Active Speakers
- 2x Yamaha DXS15 950W Active Subwoofers
- 1x Pair of high quality Gorilla 80cm speaker poles
- 4x High quality 6M XLR Male to Female Cables
Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, to create the DXR series of compact powered PA speakers. This series has been designed to build upon the phenomenal success of the DSR series. The very latest acoustic technologies have been combined with advanced digital sound processing in order to deliver amazing quality in a sleek, lightweight system.
The DXR8 features an 8-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR8 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "D-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing; FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR8 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers.
The DXR range comes with a staggering 7 Year Warranty, including the drivers! No other brand on the market can offer such confidence.
The Yamaha DXS15 comes equipped with a hugely efficient 950W Class-D amplifier and a 15" high-output woofer housed in an acoustically optimized band-pass enclosure. The D-XSUB processor produces the most incredible low frequency output that you just wouldn't expect from a 15" subwoofer! The powerful low end is capable of reaching as low as 42Hz.
80cm professional steel speaker poles from Gorilla stands. This pair of strong speaker satellite poles have a standard 35mm diameter for fitting the top hats of PA subwoofers and full range speakers.
Gorilla stands are know for offering tough, reliable support solutions for professional performers, combining strength and exceptional value this pair of speaker poles will connect your subwoofers with your tops and are perfect for use in mobile PA systems for bands, mobile discos and other live performers.
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 8" speaker, powered by 700W in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Powered Yes
- Power Configuration Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size 8"
- LF Driver Power Amp 600W RMS
- HF Driver Size 1.4"
- HF Driver Power Amp 100W RMS
- Frequency Range 57Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 129dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 60 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material ABS
- Mounting Options Pole, Fly
- Inputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
- Outputs 1 x XLR (Link Out)
- Yamaha DXR8 Height 18"
- Yamaha DXR8 Width 11"
- Yamaha DXR8 Depth 11"
- Yamaha DXR8 Weight 29.8 lbs.
- Speaker type 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 45Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2.5"
- Output power Dynamic:950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors D-XSUB: BOOSTXTENDED-LF OFF
- Power consumption 120W
- Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Pole socket 35mm (Top x1)
- W 478mm (18 7/8")
- H 618mm (24 3/8")
- D 624mm (24 4/8")
- Net weight 38.0kg (83.8lbs)
- Others Material: Wood (Paint, Black)
- Lifetime Gorilla Stands Warranty!
- 80cm Poles
- Strong Steel Construction
- Hard-Wearing Black Finish
- Standard 35mm Diameter
- Packaged in Pairs
- Fitted with rubber end caps
- Max. weight load: 30Kg
- Pole Diameter: 35mmŲ
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.