Yamaha DXR8 Speakers & DXS15 Sub
This awesome complete PA package includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR8 1100W Active Speakers
- 1x Yamaha DXS15 950W Active Subwoofer
- 1x Gorilla GSS-KIT Tripod Speaker Stands With Bag
- 4x High quality 6M XLR Male to Female Cables
Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, to create the DXR series of compact powered PA speakers. This series has been designed to build upon the phenomenal success of the DSR series.The very latest acoustic technologies have been combined with advanced digital sound processing in order to deliver amazing quality in a sleek, lightweight system.
The DXR8 features an 8-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR8encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "D-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing; FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR8 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers.
The DXR range comes with a staggering 7 Year Warranty, including the drivers! No other brand on the market can offer such confidence.
The Yamaha DXS15 comes equipped with a hugely efficient 950W Class-D amplifier and a 15" high-output woofer housed in an acoustically optimized band-pass enclosure. The D-XSUB processor produces the most incredible low frequency output that you just wouldn't expect from a 15" subwoofer!The powerful low end is capable of reaching as low as 42Hz.
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 8" speaker, powered by 700W in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality
- Powered Yes
- Power Configuration Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size 8"
- LF Driver Power Amp 600W RMS
- HF Driver Size 1.4"
- HF Driver Power Amp 100W RMS
- Frequency Range 57Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 129dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 60 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material ABS
- Mounting Options Pole, Fly
- Inputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
- Outputs 1 x XLR (Link Out)
- Yamaha DXR8 Height 18"
- Yamaha DXR8 Width 11"
- Yamaha DXR8 Depth 11"
- Yamaha DXR8 Weight 29.8 lbs.
- Speaker type 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 45Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2.5"
- Output power Dynamic:950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors D-XSUB: BOOSTXTENDED-LF OFF
- Power consumption 120W
- Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Pole socket 35mm (Top x1)
- W 478mm (18 7/8")
- H 618mm (24 3/8")
- D 624mm (24 4/8")
- Net weight 38.0kg (83.8lbs)
- Others Material: Wood (Paint, Black)
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.