Yamaha DXR8 (Pair) & DXS12 MK2 with Stands and Cables
This superb sounding Yamaha PA package includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR8 PA Speakers
- 1x Yamaha DXS12 MKII Subwoofer
- 1x Gorilla GSS-Kit
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, to create the DXR series of compact powered PA speakers. This series has been designed to build upon the phenomenal success of the DSR series. The very latest acoustic technologies have been combined with advanced digital sound processing in order to deliver amazing quality in a sleek, lightweight system.
The DXR8 features an 8-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR8 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "D-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing; FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR8 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers.
The DXR range comes with a staggering 7 Year Warranty, including the drivers! No other brand on the market can offer such confidence.
Yamaha DXS12 MKII
For smaller venues or temporary sound reinforcement setups that require serious power with a professional edge, look no further than this compact powerhouse. The new DXS12mkII is equipped with an upgraded 1020W power amplifier producing an impressive 134dB and reaching as low as 42Hz producing clean, clear, heart-stopping bass that defies its lightweight construction. Try selecting our D-XSUB BOOST or XTENDED LF low frequency processing settings, turn up the volume, and watch the eyes widen and jaws drop. All this in a small, easy to install enclosure. Listeners will need to search for the source of this much low frequency performance.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged Coating for Superior Protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Dual Pole Socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
- Sophisticated "D-CONTOUR" multi-band dynamic processor
- FIR-X Digital Crossover Filtering
- 48-bit precision
- DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain
- Intelligent on-board 3-channel mixer
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Front and rear pole-mounting
- Flyable via provided M10 rigging points or using optional U-brackets
- System expandable through adding DXS subwoofers: DXS12 or DXS15
- Designed in collaboration with NEXO
- 7 Year-Warranty
- Speaker Type: 8" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90° / V 60°
- LF: Diameter: 8" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuningTM (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 129dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR :FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 280mm (11") x 458mm (18") x 280mm (11")
- Net Weight: 13.5kg (29.8lbs)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS12 MKII
- 12" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 12 woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superb bass response with a maximum 134dB SPL
- 42Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small to medium-sized applications
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for minimal distortion
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- Speaker Type: 12" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42 Hz - 150 Hz
- Components: LF: 12" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 134 dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2(Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST,XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 567 x 570 mm / 15.75" x 22.32" x 22.44"
- Weight: 30 kg / 66.1 lbs
Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.