Yamaha DXR15 (Pair) & DXS18 with Stands and Cables
This excellent Yamaha speaker and subwoofer PA package includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR15 Active PA Speakers
- 1x Yamaha DXS18 Subwoofer
- 1x Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, to create the DXR series of compact powered PA speakers. This series has been designed to build upon the phenomenal success of the DSR series. The very latest acoustic technologies have been combined with advanced digital sound processing in order to deliver amazing quality in a sleek, lightweight system.
The DXR15 features a 15-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR15 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "D-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing, FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR15 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers.
The DXR range comes with a staggering 7 Year Warranty, including the drivers! No other brand on the market can offer such confidence.
Prepare to make a lasting impression on your audience with the addition of DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers to your sound reinforcement system. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy enclosure with a band-pass construction, DXS subwoofers are able to deliver up to 1020W of raw power with minimal distortion and superb clarity.
Each of the three models that make up the series- the compact DXS12 and DXS15, as well as the new, high output DXS18-comes equipped with Yamaha state-of-the-art DSP processing, protection functions, and flexible crossover control, ensuring versatile management of your bottom end and seamless compatibility with Yamaha's entire lineup of full-range powered speakers. DXS Series powered subwoofers offer a new level of flexibility, reliability, and power for engineers, artists and audiences that are serious about their bass.
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers - The DXS's high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, realizing an SPL of 136dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy.
Custom Designed Transducer - The high-output woofer features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure - The DXS Series has a band-pass design that produces extremely high SPL by drastically reducing the distortion.
Durable Wooden Enclosures with LINE-X Coating - The exteriors feature a LINE-X® coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches and wear, maintaining a professional appearance that can withstand many years of usage.
Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120Hz) - Crossover switching allows users to seamlessly match DXS subwoofers with any of Yamaha's full-range powered speakers by selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the models in their speaker array (up to 120Hz).
D-XSUB Bass Processing - Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a more tight and focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Cardioid Mode - Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a system's bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of it's intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS18 subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode function effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a clearer stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience out front.
Dual Pole Socket - For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS18 comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
- 15-inch low-frequency driver and 1.4" high-frequency driver
- Class-D Amplifiers deliver 1100W of dynamic power
- 133dB maximum SPL
- 49Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- Sophisticated "D-CONTOUR" multi-band dynamic processor
- FIR-X Digital Crossover Filtering
- 48-bit precision
- DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain
- Intelligent on-board 3-channel mixer
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Front and rear pole-mounting
- Flyable via provided M10 rigging points or using optional U-brackets
- System expandable through adding DXS subwoofers: DXS12 or DXS15
- Yamaha DXR15 Weight: 22.5kg
- Designed in collaboration with NEXO
- 7-Year Warranty Included
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 49Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90° / V 60°
- LF: Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuningTM (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 133dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 ( Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Yamaha DXR15 Dimensions (W x H x D): 445mm (17 4/8") x 700mm (27 4/8") x 380mm (15")
- Net Weight: 22.5kg (49.6lbs)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black
- Speaker Type: 18" Powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32Hz - 120Hz
- Components LF: 18" cone, Voice Coil:4"
- Output power: Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 563mm (22.2") x 683mm (26.8") x 721mm (28.4")
- Net weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.