Yamaha DXR12 (Pair) & DXS15 MK2 (Pair) with Poles and Cables
This superb value Yamaha PA speaker and subwoofer package includes:
- 2x Yamaha DXR12 Active PA Speakers
- 2x Yamaha DXS15 MK2 Subwoofer
- 2x Satallite Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
Yamaha have teamed up with NEXO, world leaders in sound reinforcement, to create the DXR series of compact powered PA speakers. This series has been designed to build upon the phenomenal success of the DSR series. The very latest acoustic technologies have been combined with advanced digital sound processing in order to deliver amazing quality in a sleek, lightweight system.
The DXR12 features a 12-inch low-frequency driver, and 1.4-inch high-frequency driver powered by a Class-D amplifier delivering 1100W of dynamic power. Overseen by NEXO, the class-leading DXR12 encompasses intelligent 48-bit precision DSP with sophisticated "D-Contour" multi-band dynamic processing, FIR-X digital crossover filtering and DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain.
The Yamaha DXR12 also features a convenient integrated 3-channel mixer and advanced smart linking function with stereo/mono option. Front and rear pole-mounting is available as well rigging points for flying or using the optional U-brackets (sold separately). All DXR systems can be fully expanded by adding DXS subwoofers.
The DXR range comes with a staggering 7 Year Warranty, including the drivers! No other brand on the market can offer such confidence.
Yamaha DXS15 MKII
The new DXS15 MKII capable of producing tight, thunderous low frequencies as low as 40Hz and a maximum SPL of 135dB, this updated model's optimized band-pass design and state-of-the-art DSP ensure the extremely high power output is focused, powerful, and distortion-free
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXSs high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 135dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15 MKII and DXS12 MKII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high-output woofer of DXS18 features a 4" voice coil magnet and delivers powerful, well-defined, low-frequency bass with minimal distortion. The DXS12 MKII and DXS15 MKII both feature 2.5" voice coil magnets.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Compact and portable design enclosure
Just as impressive as the high output at their disposal is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS Series' awesome power. The DXS MKII models in particular have shed 2kg and 3kg compared to their 15 and 12 predecessors respectively, making it easier than ever to load up, set up, or tear down your PA.
Dual pole socket
For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
Because low frequencies can be omnidirectional, controlling the output directivity of a systems bottom end can be a challenge, with the sound pressure hitting the stage often being equal to that of its intended FOH audience. For setups consisting of two or more DXS subwoofers, selecting the newly developed Cardioid Mode effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a cleaner stage monitoring environment and a more pronounced bass experience for the audience.
D-XSUB Bass Processing
Powerful D-XSUB processing gives you total control of your low frequency. NORMAL mode gives you the ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from smaller cabinets. Take your full-range system to the next level with the power and versatility of DXS Series active subwoofers.
Crossover switching allows users to seamlessly match DXS subwoofers with any of Yamahas full-range powered speakers by selecting the cutoff frequency best suited to the models in their speaker array (up to 120Hz).
- Sophisticated "D-CONTOUR" multi-band dynamic processor
- FIR-X Digital Crossover Filtering
- 48-bit precision
- DSP controlled protection throughout the signal chain
- Intelligent on-board 3-channel mixer
- Smart linking function with stereo/mono option
- Front and rear pole-mounting
- Flyable via provided M10 rigging points or using optional U-brackets
- System expandable through adding DXS subwoofers: DXS12 or DXS15
- Designed in collaboration with NEXO
- 7 Year-Warranty
- Speaker Type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90° / V 60°
- LF: Diameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuningTM (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O Connectors: INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 362mm (14 2/8") x 601mm (23 5/8") x 350mm (13 6/8")
- Net Weight: 19.3kg (42.5lbs)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
Yamaha DXS15 MKII
- 15" powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 15" woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superior bass response and a maximum 135dB SPL
- 40Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- Optional Speaker Wheels (SPW-1) and Speaker Cover(SPCVR-DXS152)
- 15" powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- (-10dB) - 40 Hz - 150 Hz
- 15" cone, 2.5" voice coil
- Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- 135 dB SPL
- INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Natural convection
- 100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
W 480 mm (18.90)
H 611 mm (24.06)
D 614 mm (24.17)
- Net weight 36.0 kg (79.4lbs)
- Material, Finish, Colour: Meranti Plywood, Durable Pleurae Coating, Black
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.