RCF Evox 5 PA System
The RCF Evox 5 is a professional, all-in-one, portable line array PA speaker system, ideal for live music applications and DJs. The system includes a 10" subwoofer and a 5 x 2" ultra compact full-range satellite speaker. The Evox 5 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a very high amplification power. This fantastic speaker system exceeds the portability and performance of other existing products.
The EVOX 5 array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array.
The woofer section features a 10" inch driver that, with a 2" inside-outside voice coil and a powerful magnetic structure, guarantees a fast and accurate sub-bass frequency range, taking advantage of RCF's superior moulding, assembly technologies and a wealth of professional knowledge and experience dedicated to achieving extremely high standards.
The system is designed to be the perfect portable solution for live music and DJs. The unique vocal attitude and portability make EVOX 5 the perfect tool for presentations and corporate events.
The EVOX DSP processing is the result of many years of experience in line array design combined with innovative and dedicated algorithms. Thanks to the frequency dependent drivers' excursion and control of distortion, RCF's processing is capable to guarantee an incredible and unmatchable output from these small systems.
A dedicated vocal processing has been specifically studied for speech reproduction during presentations or conferences. The EVOX 5 is powered by 800W peak power digital amplifier, split 200W for the HF and 600W for the LF. A new generation DSP handles all the processing within the cabinet and allows EQ adjustment. An easy to reach volume knob on the back allows setting the overall volume of the speaker according to its application. 3 status LEDs - Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system. EVOX top steel plate joins the handle and the M20 insert for pole mounting. A comfortable rubber hand grip has been added for great portability. Strong cabinets and grilles are designed for heavy professional use.
- Live Sound
- Solo Musicians, Bands and DJs
- Portable PA, clubs, houses of worship etc
- Corporate events
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- 800 Watt
- 125 dB max SPL
- 45 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 10" Woofer, 2.0" v.c.
- 5 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0 v.c.
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 5 x 2", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 800 W PEAK
High frequencies: 200 W PEAK
Low frequencies: 600 W PEAK
- Total power: 400 W RMS
High frequencies: 100 W RMS
Low frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 490/19.29 mm/inch
- Width: 288/11.34 mm/inch
- Depth: 427/16.81 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19.2/42.32 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.