RCF Art 735-A MK4 Speaker (x2) & RCF Sub 705-AS II (x2)
This excellent quality RCF PA speaker and subwoofer package includes:
2x RCF Art 735-A MK4 PA Speakers
2x RCF Sub 705-AS II Subwoofers
2x 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles
4x 6M XLR Leads
ART 735-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 735-A MK4 is a 15-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker, suitable for a variety of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features an ergonomic design and carefully designed proportions that make it easy to carry and take with you anywhere. Its fantastic multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer or even used as a stage monitor. The RCF ART 735-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 15" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 735-A is a unique product in its category. The titanium dome, 3.0" voice coil, neo compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 15" woofer offers a linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are built using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 Watt and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
RCF SUB 705-AS II Subwoofer
The RCF SUB 705-AS II is a powerful 15" subwoofer with a peak power of 1400W and an RMS power of 700W. This professional subwoofer is the ideal complement to 12" and 15" speakers, especially the RCF ART and D-Line Series. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker.
The SUB 705-AS II is equipped with a new generation of 1400 Watt Digital Amplifiers that produce a very high output, an extremely low distortion and an incredible natural sound. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilize the amplifier during transportation but also assist in the heat dissipation.
The input board includes stereo XLR Inputs (Balanced/unbalanced), stereo XLR Link/XOVER outputs, volume control, Xover switch, phase switch. 3 status LEDs - Limiter / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
The new high-power 15-inch woofer is the result of the latest refinement in years of RCF experience in compact active subwoofer design and manufacture, providing a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range.
The reason behind the original design of the cabinet's distinctive inward curve is related to sound optimisation. In a cabinet with a standard design, sound waves reflect on the cabinet's edges, thus creating undesired effects of absorption and disturbance or decreasing sound coverage. In our SUBs sound waves don't hit the sides because of the slightly concave profile with moulded edges that helps avoiding all acoustical drawbacks.
Two ergonomic recessed handles are positioned on the sides of the speaker. Thanks to the integrated steel pole mount, the SUBs can be easily combined with another speaker with a few simple moves. The use of steel instead of plastic makes the whole system particularly reliable and robust, thus allowing to choose a heavier monitor without the risk of damage.
Art 735-A MK4 Features:
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 132 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" high power woofer, bass reflex housing
- 3.0" voice coil, titanium, compression driver
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- 20.8 Kg / 45.8 lbs
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, auditoriums, retail, clubs, ballrooms, corporate AV, live theatre, theme parks
- High-output drum or keyboard monitor
Art 735-A MK4 Specifications:
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.4" , 3.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal:Bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:900 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
High frequencies:400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
High frequencies:200 W RMS
Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 708 x 437 x 389 mm / 27.87 x 17.2 x 19.6 inch
- Net Weight:19.6 kg/ 43.2 lbs
RCF SUB 705-AS II Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Club sound, DJs
- Portable PA
- Small theatre
RCF SUB 705-AS II Specifications:
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
Low frequencies:700 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width:430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth:595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight:28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.